This is so sad.......

Andrewbassg

....this current season without Cv;s but with suckmarines. iI is a mix of crazy good players and absolute potatoes. A LOT of good 'ol folks jumped in coz no Cv's, but man......the others.....ouch. Clearly can be seen what was the game and what is becoming. Played some of my best ever battles, hair splitting turnarounds, last second losses, still.......the match is decided by the RNGised MM.

And the suckmarines....oh boy. Just look at this specimen

Specimen.png

Specimen2.png

All he did was to stay at range and spam pings and torps......just like playing his beloved Cv's.......

Smile_sad.gif.bf59de37d8c35fdc9c5c93e225

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Bored 1

They are all over the place.

Years ago you get 1 or 2 people like this on a team.  Now a days it's half the team.

Edited by WES_HoundDog
  • Like 2

Wehraboo The Next Generation@

When derping in German BBs is not enough... release the wunderwaffe!

Edited by ArIskandir
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

....this current season without Cv;s but with suckmarines. iI is a mix of crazy good players and absolute potatoes. A LOT of good 'ol folks jumped in coz no Cv's, but man......the others.....ouch. Clearly can be seen what was the game and what is becoming. Played some of my best ever battles, hair splitting turnarounds, last second losses, still.......the match is decided by the RNGised MM.

And the suckmarines....oh boy. Just look at this specimen

Specimen.png

Specimen2.png

All he did was to stay at range and spam pings and torps......just like playing his beloved Cv's.......

Smile_sad.gif.bf59de37d8c35fdc9c5c93e225

The joy of playing against "nerfed" subs, huh?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Andrewbassg said:

iI is a mix of crazy good players and absolute potatoes ... Clearly can be seen what was the game and what is becoming.

I know how you feel. First few days of ranked used to be really good, the best players going for the silver league. I had one team disappeared within five minutes. Have won 2 of 10, and been top 1 or 2 in each game. After 2 hours of play, I am level 8!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I mean, I could be helping you out...but no, you wanted no carriers...

So enjoy the potato seas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

I mean, I could be helping you out...but no, you wanted no carriers...

So enjoy the potato seas.

Its a good trade. 

• Like 2

No matter what WG does... The complainers' are never content...

Yet, they play on... The definition of hypocrisy 🤣

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

"I want the game to be better again!"

No, they want the game to still be what it was like in 2017. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

they want the game to still be what it was like in 2017. 

...which, imho, would be far superior to what we have now. I prefer the WoWS that was available prior to the great CV re-wreck (RTS CV lover here). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Oh well, last season I only played Huanghe because I absolutely loathed CV harassment (and I'm a bit addicted to shooting down planes while running crawl smoke. At least now I can play whatever I want.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WES_HoundDog said:

They are all over the place.

Years ago you get 1 or 2 people like this on a team.  Now a days it's half the team.

I don’t want to hear it.Today in Ranked, I was on two teams that had average win rates in the TEENS.

IN. THE. $@%#ING. TEENS!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

31 minutes ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

I don’t want to hear it.Today in Ranked, I was on two teams that had average win rates in the TEENS.

IN. THE. $@%#ING. TEENS!!!!!!

I have to remind you... Rank is not Random MM...

Rank MM Doesn't use WR to calculate the make up of the fleets.

If you want a fair fight... Random is the only option. In theory, Random MM is 50/50. AFK ships in theory can win in Random mode.

IF its fair for AFK ships, then its a lot better then Rank.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, mashed68 said:

Its a good trade. 

Ah, so you want to face my planes.

Your funeral.

😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

I have to remind you... Rank is not Random MM...

Rank MM Doesn't use WR to calculate the make up of the fleets.

If you want a fair fight... Random is the only option. In theory, Random MM is 50/50. AFK ships in theory can win in Random mode.

IF its fair for AFK ships, then its a lot better then Rank.

You don’t have to remind me of anything.

Especially don’t “remind me” of what you neither know nor understand.

• Like 1
  • Bored 1

3 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

No matter what WG does..

Ummm..... I doubt that you would enjoy a comparative list.....

3 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

The complainers' dedicated players are never content...

Yet, they play on... The definition of hypocrisy passion and care

Fixed for you. 

46721D76-957C-425A-9701-8D106F1B2173.gif 

Besides, healthy feedback, if heeded, is the bedrock of good players-devs relationship.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

Ummm..... I doubt that you would enjoy a comparative list.....

Fixed for you. 

46721D76-957C-425A-9701-8D106F1B2173.gif 

Besides, healthy feedback, if heeded, is the bedrock of good players-devs relationship.

This is stinky thinking... DEVs have done what players' wanted...To the point, the game is stale...

At this point and time.. There's no such thing as a "good" players'-devs "relationship." Lord of the Rings would be labeled as NON-Fiction compared to the supposed "relationship."

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

This is stinky thinking... DEVs have done what players' wanted...To the point, the game is stale...

At this point and time.. There's no such thing as a "good" players'-devs "relationship." Lord of the Rings would be labeled as NON-Fiction compared to the supposed "relationship."

Actually.....no. I can GUARANTEE a reversal in 3-6 moths, if the proper steps are made. They even now are are trying( yes I can see it), but they are not forceful enough. Coz they are two steps behind and MUCH more needs to be done, in way less time.

The result on any change needs time to kick in.

Edited by Andrewbassg

3 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

Actually.....no. I can GUARANTEE a reversal in 3-6 moths, if the proper steps are made. They even now are are trying( yes I can see it), but they are not forceful enough. Coz they are two steps behind and MUCH more needs to be done, in way less time.

The result on any change needs time to kick in.

Wishful thinking... But, in the end... My original post explains the reality. People complain instead of moving on.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

"I want the game to be better again!" No, they want the game to still be what it was like in 2017. 

I think a lot of people want to re-live the "magic" they felt when they first started playing a favorite game. However, revert WOWS back to how it was in 2017 and I think that those clamoring for the "Good old days" wouldn't find it to be nearly as fun as they remembered.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Technically, hypocrisy would be telling people not to play the game because it's bad but continuing to play the game yourself. What the OP really was doing was being sanctimonious since he thinks he is better than someone else. 😜

Edited by Colonel Potter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Colonel Potter said:

What the OP really was doing was being sanctimonious since he thinks he is better than someone else. 😜

Yooo....ouch that hurt....

1fb8a4523a2bb38a2deeb68c2849c913.gif

But no, the thing is one has to see a problem, as a problem, in order to solve it. That's the very first (and crucial no less) step .

Btw I'm not "better" i'm just different  🙂 

Edited by Andrewbassg
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I think a lot of people want to re-live the "magic" they felt when they first started playing a favorite game. However, revert WOWS back to how it was in 2017 and I think that those clamoring for the "Good old days" wouldn't find it to be nearly as fun as they remembered.

Well......while it is a good point, is not really possible anyways, coz we have a LOT moar ships to begin with. But there are a lot of steps that could be taken.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, clammboy said:

Lol so many angry people over a game!

To WG staff, this is more than a game.

So many angry customers is a bad thing. Sticking our head in the sand about that is a bad thing.

This is just plane wrong.

WGs relationship with their customers is not in the 'normal' range for most video games. It is decidedly worse than most games.

Again, sticking our head in the sand and refusing to deal with issues is bad.

Wishful thinking... But, in the end... My original post explains the reality. People complain instead of moving on.

If people move on, the game dies...and WG loses a business.

That's not good.

• Like 3