Data Guys wanted.. When was the Last NEW Coal ship launched.....

Col_NASTY

Not converted to Coal from FXP or TT but a NEW Ship.

NOT Sub or CV

I'm Sure there has to be some and maybe because I did so well with Xmas crates I have them already that way.

I am feeling that they have eliminated this use of Coal ( for people who have them all )  just like they did FXP ships.

I know it's 1st world problem, but I have all of them except the sub of course and that's why I have amassed 2.25M Coal😐

I remember the same road lead to FXP ships going away and that's why I have almost 20M FXP and no ships to get with it.

I guess that's why I am so distrusting of WG now. When I came here it was ALL about FXP and Coal and Steel.  Worked my arse off to get it, maxing the Naval Base , getting crates etc. and they changed the economy to basically make it worthless ( to me).

I have to be missing something here.  A big part of the fun here was getting stuff with what you earned and not just by Whaling ( former Whale here ) It just seems that they keep making new things only available for each NEW Grind for NEW temporary resources and they have tossed all of the worth of the OLD hard work ( they encouraged with so many rewards at the end ) 

I know they can't/won't bring back Coal and FXP ships as there are many people in my position who could buy 10 at a time on the day of release ( God forbid we get to reap the rewards of our labors )

SO now our resources have been permanently diluted, only to be used in Resource sink events.

And why are we supposed to trust WG again ?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

You are not supposed to trust Wargaming. Not even once. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

We’ve had quite a few relatively recent high tier coal releases like Brisbane, Malta, Tromp, ADB (Spanish DD), Halford, etc. so there are still ships to be exchanged for coal. There is also a good chance Rhode Island will be a coal ship eventually.

We haven’t had many direct ship releases for coal recently, however. It seems like WG’s new MO is to offer a ship as part of an event and then bring it back to the Armory for coal 6+ months later.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nevermore135 said:

Brisbane, Malta, Tromp, ADB (Spanish DD), Halford, etc.

Yeah I got them all in Crates...

Kitakami and Defence were also available for obscene amounts of Coal.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Frostbow said:

Kitakami and Defence were also available for obscene amounts of Coal.

I got the Defence but passed on the Kita  Just not even close to worth it to me

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

and maybe because I did so well with Xmas crates I have them already that way.

Then this is literally a problem of your own making! Don't go blaming WG if your whaling has destroyed your need to spend coal on coal ships. 

25 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

almost 20M FXP and no ships to get with it

Research bureau line resets?

27 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

I know they can't/won't bring back Coal and FXP ships

There are plenty of coal ships in the Armory. If you already have them all, that's not my problem and it isn't WG's either - see your own admission that you got a whole bunch of them in Santa boxes. If your complaint is that you would have preferred certain doubloon or dockyard ships to be coal ships instead (e.g. Dalian, Giuseppe Verdi, Rhode Island), then I have a certain amount of sympathy for you - but then it comes down to being clear about what your actual complaint is. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Bored 1

44 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

NOT Sub or CV

I'm Sure there has to be some and maybe because I did so well with Xmas crates I have them already that way.

I am feeling that they have eliminated this use of Coal ( for people who have them all )  just like they did FXP ships.

I know it's 1st world problem, but I have all of them except the sub of course and that's why I have amassed 2.25M Coal😐

I remember the same road lead to FXP ships going away and that's why I have almost 20M FXP and no ships to get with it.

I guess that's why I am so distrusting of WG now. When I came here it was ALL about FXP and Coal and Steel.  Worked my arse off to get it, maxing the Naval Base , getting crates etc. and they changed the economy to basically make it worthless ( to me).

I have to be missing something here.  A big part of the fun here was getting stuff with what you earned and not just by Whaling ( former Whale here ) It just seems that they keep making new things only available for each NEW Grind for NEW temporary resources and they have tossed all of the worth of the OLD hard work ( they encouraged with so many rewards at the end ) 

I know they can't/won't bring back Coal and FXP ships as there are many people in my position who could buy 10 at a time on the day of release ( God forbid we get to reap the rewards of our labors )

SO now our resources have been permanently diluted, only to be used in Resource sink events.

Halford and Brisbane are the most recent coal ship releases. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

How is this a matter of trust?  They did what they did.  There's no commitment to do it again.

• Bored 1

58 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

why are we supposed to trust WG again ?

You trusted them in the first place?! That's a novel approach...

I don't think WG have been particularly out of order vis-a-vis coal ships; as others have pointed out, there have been a bunch of things released for coal in recent months. What has changed over the years is that there's commonly some sort of 'open your wallet and say "help yourself"' event beforehand, to relieve those with poor impulse control of a few quid <looks sheepish>.

Edited by Verblonde
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

You trusted them in the first place?! That's a novel approach...

Judging by resources and ships I'd say he's been doing this a long time.
In the beginning they hadn't broke any promises or lied, so why wouldn't people trust them? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

How is this a matter of trust?  They did what they did.  There's no commitment to do it again.

OK.. That's a very interesting novel ( Apologist ) way of thinking.

It's called Misleading.

WG is absolutely globally known for that.

Pretending that isn't an well known fact is just well.. Denial.

Hopefully your retirement account, Job,  insurance , Bank accounts, ANY types of loans for Cars or Mortgages don't just apply the same dismissive " Logic" to their "commitments" to pay you out or honor any agreements either written or implied.

Seriously.

How can that comment even be taken the least bit seriously?

They did what they did?

It's that new "loophole" mentality that is the problem today. Unless it is SPECIFICALLY Written then it's OK no matter how dishonorable or corrupt the loophole is.

Even if it IS written , then they can INTERPRET in any way they want to fit their needs and or agendas.

Sry, but I am just not the one who can be bought off with a simple one liner.

It takes facts and substance.

That is all

• Like 1
  • Bored 1

1 hour ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

There are plenty of coal ships in the Armory. If you already have them all, that's not my problem

NOT MY PROBLEM??

Settle down cowboy.

WHY do you ALWAYS make everything on both forums ABOUT YOU???

Taking everything said about WG as a personal attack upon yourself gets you in enough trouble.  

1 hour ago, Col_NASTY said:

Data Guys wanted.. When was the Last NEW Coal ship launched.....

NOT Sub or CV

Silly me, thinking that CV's and Submarines are ships.  😉 
Well, glad you clarified that you were only interested in Destroyers, Cruisers and Battleships.  That's helpful.  🙂 

The Halford, the Iwami, the Brisbane and the Black seem to be among the most recently welcomed-to-my-port coal ships that meet your criteria.
But, that might not be the most correct answer to your question.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

It's called Misleading.

That would be the title of this thread.  Data guys showed up and informed you of a number of recently released coal ships.  Then you seem to get irritated at those responses.  You have a whole list of disqualifiers that you apparently feel don't count as coal ships, including the one most expensive for coal, seems ironic.  With your spending of time and or money, you have earned the ability to clean out the shop of everything you want, and now you are upset?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Bored 2

6 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Indeed. Subs are boats. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Well, glad you clarified that you were only interested in Destroyers, Cruisers and Battleships.  That's helpful.  🙂 

My Current collection.. Unused and rusty.

I would gladly give them away and keep just a single CV for spotting missions.

But then I would get them all again in the Crates🤪

aswrgawe4tyaw4t.thumb.png.5e333785dc067179b0e5ee78663b9b66.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, meatgrindr said:

Data guys showed up and informed you of a number of recently released coal ships.

100% FALSE.. Look again. The people who offered DATA and Information were then THANKED ( easily seen in the Likes) Only SNARK was unwelcome.. 

But here you are trying to claim different to stir the pot.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

I got the Defence but passed on the Kita

Me as well and I still have not played one game in her though. I'm not to comfortable in high tiers anymore.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, meatgrindr said:

With your spending of time and or money, you have earned the ability to clean out the shop of everything you want, and now you are upset?

I think he expects WG to squirt out quality premiums fast enough to keep his coal permanently drained, but WG can't move fast enough to satiate his desires. 

1 hour ago, Col_NASTY said:

My Current collection.. Unused and rusty.

I would gladly give them away and keep just a single CV for spotting missions.

But then I would get them all again in the Crates🤪

aswrgawe4tyaw4t.thumb.png.5e333785dc067179b0e5ee78663b9b66.png

Nice collection.

2 hours ago, mashed68 said:

Indeed. Subs are boats. 

Touché.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

How soon before you drink some "Yokumberry Tonic" and push your comfort zone?  🙂 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li'l_Abner_(musical)

Lol I'm on the wagon right now to much beer and wine I can't fit in my pants anymore. Funny thing low tiers were driving me to drink people think it's easy down here in tiers 5-8 it can be brutal people playing tier 7 ships with 22 games played.

Edited by clammboy
  • Like 3