Operations statistics

UnderTheRadarAgain

Just received an interesting (to me) email from wargaming. These statistics is for all game modes, however I do know the vast majority of my games were in operations, with a small number of randoms and an equally small number of regular co-op games as well. I wish these stats were collated and viewable in game like the stats for the other modes are.

wows stats email.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I got a similar email and had exactly your thoughts: If they collect those stats, why can't we see them? Maybe people who are not allergic to discord like I am should drop that suggestion there a time or three. I would really like to compare operation stats for some serious epeening 😁

image.thumb.png.7bb4cc60543c9e6ba9c8d014b96a3986.png

I'm confused by this. The email I received contain sparse details, unlike the ones you received. And it does not show any Tier VIII battle, when I am mainly a PVE (Operations) main. 

image.thumb.png.81198c44bedc9cf74fd119314fcb8220.png

I haven't received anything like that ^^^^ yet.

And, many times at night, when we are divisioning in Ops, the topic of "how many matches have we played over the years" comes up. 

Our opinion, after dozens of discussions, is that "If your play it, it is recorded and should be made available"....  Some of us are Operations mains......

It would be good to see a "global" reconciliation of our efforts across all categories of play.  To include the 'special modes of play" by type.

Edited by Asym
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, UnderTheRadarAgain said:

Just received an interesting (to me) email from wargaming. These statistics is for all game modes, however I do know the vast majority of my games were in operations, with a small number of randoms and an equally small number of regular co-op games as well. I wish these stats were collated and viewable in game like the stats for the other modes are.

Your post made me look around  :)  \

Retrospective.png

Smile_smile.gif.054af9b329387282775b9db3

It is a a mashup between PvP and PvE meant to look good.

3 hours ago, Asym said:

I haven't received anything like that ^^^^ yet.

This is from my NA account. Nothing yet on EU.

3 hours ago, Asym said:

It would be good to see a "global" reconciliation of our efforts across all categories of play.  To include the 'special modes of play" by type.

The  old forums  (RIP) did displayed the total number of battles.....

Edited by Andrewbassg
  • Like 1

I got a plain one with few details that were wrong. Favourite ship was wrong, maximum damage was wrong, and wr with the ship was wrong.

I think I might have played the ship a couple days in brawls. But I was sort of active during February and I mostly play DD.