PSA: An Extra Gift

AdmiralThunder

WG pulled a fast one on us with the Update 13.2 News Article. They snuck a 2nd gift in for 100 Community Tokens instead of only having the usual 24 Hrs PT right at the top. Scroll down to the very bottom article (Other Changes) and the 100 CT button is in there (has been for me anyway on more than 1 acct - may still be random so look around if not there). 

NA: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-132-pinata-hunt/

EU: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-132-pinata-hunt/

SEA: https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/game-updates/update-132-pinata-hunt/

Nice going WG you almost got me LOL.

tenor.gif?itemid=11048773

• Like 5
  • Thanks 9

Didn't get me. However, if you //save// the premium day and collect the CT then the gold disappears on the news which might have reminded you later of the premium day not taken yet.

10 minutes ago, thornzero said:

Didn't get me. However, if you //save// the premium day and collect the CT then the gold disappears on the news which might have reminded you later of the premium day not taken yet.

I read all the articles anyway vs relying on the gold port notice, but didn't look in that section until today. I have 2K +/- days of PT so no point to saving it. Just grab it and be done.

The CT's are the difference here being a 2nd gift at the bottom not the PT at the top which is now the norm. So, many people, like me, will grab the PT (this removes the gold notice in port) and not look in every section of the article and might have missed it which is why I posted this.

• Like 2

I get why you posted. I read everything also because I want to know. There is usually plenty of PT for a f2p player that is out of our control [immediate] so I try to save some for particular reasons - maybe on a week-end or a particular grind I might be doing and need the benefits for a day. Sometimes I save tactical containers for the same reason.

It's all good. //Cheers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thornzero said:

I get why you posted. I read everything also because I want to know. There is usually plenty of PT for a f2p player that is out of our control [immediate] so I try to save some for particular reasons - maybe on a week-end or a particular grind I might be doing and need the benefits for a day. Sometimes I save tactical containers for the same reason.

It's all good. //Cheers. 

salute.jpg.070269b8e9e537aca9bce7213eacb524.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

salute.jpg.070269b8e9e537aca9bce7213eacb524.jpg

Mission accomplished  +1