Commonwealth Tokens can buy T2 to T8 ships

o4x4

In 13.2 video saw these info:

T2 50 tokens, T3 100 tokens, T10 19999 doubloons:

1.thumb.jpg.fd6a866044937a3dbb1a61afa5cc7df0.jpg

T4 150 tokens, T5 200 tokens, T6 500 tokens, T7 900 tokens, T8 1100 tokens.

2.jpg.ca0c318b9ea5855acf07f4af998cee48.jpg3.jpg.e8f75898c4364caaefdb55e4510749ad.jpg4.jpg.78e0f684ae58e609f920985e8132592d.jpg5.jpg.67dceaf81106ebed6b99debd167230b7.jpg6.jpg.6f554969dca7039086ee91d8f2dd4804.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just remember you dont get to cherry pick, you buy in order. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, o4x4 said:

T10 19999 doubloons

Oh and they even threw in a 1 doubloon discount this time around!

• Haha 13

35 minutes ago, mashed68 said:

Just remember you dont get to cherry pick, you buy in order. 

And if the many previous EA events are any indication, you’ll probably be able to get up to Hobart or Uganda for free, but anything past that would require spending doubloons 

• Like 7

I wouldn't expect to get past the T7 without excessive grind or paying money given how these things usually go. T8 and above are usually rigged to only be attainable for spenders.

• Like 4

I take it that the T9 comes in via some sort of RNG thing outside the sequential bundles?

9 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

I take it that the T9 comes in via some sort of RNG thing outside the sequential bundles?

image.thumb.png.fd66ca028de709736dea30cc923cb097.png

Commonwealth premium containers

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

Is there any other way for the t9 early access?

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07
  • Haha 2

Juuuuust gonna leave this comment here before we find out that you can only get 500 tokens without paying for them. Maybe 1000 if they're feeling generous.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Wrath_of_Deadguy said:

Juuuuust gonna leave this comment here before we find out that you can only get 500 tokens without paying for them. Maybe 1000 if they're feeling generous.

Yeah, my feeling is that WG will bend over backwards, to make sure the people are forced to pay if they want to get far in this event.

But I'm not bothered with it. This EA event has nothing of value, so I'll just unlock what's free and grind it out when it drops for everyone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

unlock what's free and grind it out when it drops for everyone.

Yep. Let the monetized streamers do the buying; getting this stuff early is part of what their audiences pay them for.

• Like 4

Isn't the Caradoc just a clone of the Leander & isn't the Uganda just a clone of the Fiji (amongst other clones in this line)?

• Like 1

Free = GuD........  Everything else is a hard PASS...... 

One of these days, our host will get the idea that Quality products = Greater Revenue.  But, only the Schwartz knows if that will ever happen.

53 minutes ago, Asym said:

Free = GuD........  Everything else is a hard PASS...... 

One of these days, our host will get the idea that Quality products = Greater Revenue.  But, only the Schwartz knows if that will ever happen.

Listen, they're not doing this for money. They're doing this for a sh*t load of money!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Not worried about getting the ships. They are tech tree so will be available eventually. The unique captains are what I want. Are they available for tokens? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wrath_of_Deadguy said:

Been a couple of events with currency I've gotten zero or low enough of from playing that I couldn't use them to buy anything. I expect more of the same going forward. 

26 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

Not worried about getting the ships. They are tech tree so will be available eventually. The unique captains are what I want. Are they available for tokens? 

One of them (Farncomb) is in the free line of the Event Pass, I'm not sure about the other guy.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

The two shown in the OP (the “definitely not European commanders” Murray and Morefield) will be. Morefield is 6 points for 40 tokens, Murray is 10 points for 300 tokens. Farncomb is in the free battle pass. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

EA events

4 hours ago, Aragathor said:

EA event

14728F2B-B3A1-4254-850F-95D0D4BC5353.gif

4 hours ago, Aethervox said:

Isn't the Caradoc just a clone of the Leander & isn't the Uganda just a clone of the Fiji (amongst other clones in this line)?

Caradoc is essentially a Caledon with HE and no heal, and Uganda is a Fiji sans turret and heal with HE and crawling smoke. 

3k tokens to get the T8. judging by past EA events, you should have enough to get the T7 for free, after that requires paying the BP and/or in this case buying containers (and maybe you'll get the T9 doing so)

• Like 1

Only 950 tokens from free pass so can get T5 and missing 50 for T6.  Even buying 2nd pass will only get you 1000 more and get to T7.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Wrath_of_Deadguy said:

Fine by me.

I like having EA only give up to the tier 5 for free.

I don't want to skip more than half the line right at the beginning...

I'm simply glad that the Commonwealth Line is arriving.

• Like 3

I am not happy with this new design, The new model is scoorger than the previous early release event. T5 boat is roughly equal to ~36450xp (the value for UK CL line) and 4 port slots.  Using the British CL line as a reference it is roughly 4.8% of total xp required to get to T10 (assuming only unlock necessary modules to progress, ignoring other unnecessary ones).

I am going to grind for T10 after it is fully released anyway but it is obvious that the f2p grind harder to encourage people to grind more and spend port slot, xp bonus and maybe buying premium days.

BTW: I am not going to pay for the premium BP as I have already got Mysore, the 350 commonwealth token compensation is a joke.

Edited by a252
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, a252 said:

I am not happy with this new design, The new model is scoorger than the previous early release event. T5 boat is roughly equal to ~36450xp (the value for UK CL line) and 4 port slots.  Using the British CL line as a reference it is roughly 4.8% of total xp required to get to T10 (assuming only unlock necessary modules to progress, ignoring other unnecessary ones).

I am going to grind for T10 after it is fully released anyway but it is obvious that the f2p grind harder to encourage people to grind more and spend port slot, xp bonus and maybe buying premium days.

BTW: I am not going to pay for the premium BP as I have already got Mysore, the 350 commonwealth token compensation is a joke.

Eh.

Tier 10 isn't the best part of the game...so it's fine.