Perfect 40 in Naval Battle

Arcus_Aesopi

First one for me!  Had a couple of high 30 star runs before, always on ribbons weeks, of course.  Finally got the 40 stars on 20 attempts.  I may be a tad pleased with myself...

Thank you, Napoli, Gearing, Marlborough, and Hizen (Hizen was almost a miss in one of THOSE co-op games).  All in Co-op with fast firing and/or secondary ships.

Perfect40.png

• Like 4

Well done.

Same for me. First time in 5 years of participating in naval battles. Ribbons with low target numbers made it all possible.

20240310200004_1.jpg

20240310195956_1.jpg

20240310195941_1.jpg

• Like 2

Got to 37 but only because I got bored playing Daring all the time, the easiest of the x2 ships I was given.

• Like 1

I didn’t realize that we got different +2 choices!  Very interesting…  

38 minutes ago, Arcus_Aesopi said:

I didn’t realize that we got different +2 choices!  Very interesting…  

Yep.  They vary from player to player.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Efros said:

I think it is from clan to clan.

Perhaps.  I don't have a large or active enough clan to check if it is the same for each player in the clan and varies by clan.
I simply know, based upon screenshots posted in the past (on the old forum and here?) that the categories which are worth two stars can vary.

• Like 2

I still have my final attempts for today and if I score the x2 stars for them I will have a perfect score as well. The x2 stars for me so far are the Mainz for a few, Napoli for a couple and Jinan for the rest.

I ended up getting a 38. I got the fantastic 2 brothers map and spawned with a sub and a destroyer on my side, so not enough to get the 180 ribbons I needed on that try.

shot-24.03.10_12.38.31-0737.jpg

Edited by Jagerbomb_2021
  • Like 3