Twitch Streamer of the Month - Lord_Zath

HogHammer

Twitch.png.be9ed77647d31cbde317a7b1a8a48779.png

Streamer of the Month  --  Lord_Zath

About Lord_Zath -

Lord_Zath has been active, or as he puts it, "addicted" to the World of Warships community since the Closed Alpha.  Over the years, he has created World of Warships content, mainly focusing on helping players enhance their abilities on the virtual seas. "I put my main focus on positivity and growth for all players in the game," says Lord_Zath.

Screenshot2024-03-09094830.png.c7168ec4ea9729018c117ee97726a5c3.png     @Lord_Zath

He has made many contributions to the World of Warships Wiki and is currently both a Supertest Coordinator and an NA Community Contributor. You may also recognize him as one of the official hosts of many tournaments, including King of the Sea (KoTs), Masters, Warships Classic, and Clash of the Classes.

What makes Lord_Zath excel as a Twitch streamer focusing on World of Warships is his devotion to helping players.  His streams host several live replay analyses of players' submitted battles with a positive critique of their play style and tactics.  His goal is to help players become better by receiving additional feedback from him on how to get better at playing World of Warships.  This can be done on his stream or privately.

Whether you’re new or experienced to the game, you'll always be able to learn a few new tricks/tactics/strategies from Lord_Zath.

Lord_Zath also maintains an active presence on YouTube, hosting videos and now also his live stream.  The videos include various tournaments, but more importantly, gameplay and analysis of individual ships, dev blog reviews, and numerous how-to videos.

To submit a replay of your game, join his Discord https://discord.gg/5y2Nrx7 or email him at lordzathna@gmail.com.

Helping the Community -

Lord_Zath not only lends a helping hand to the World of Warships community but also puts his time and effort into worthwhile projects like StackUp.  StackUp brings both veterans and civilian supporters together through a shared love of video gaming using our primary programs. StackUp supports US and Allied veterans by promoting positive mental health and combating veteran suicide through gaming and geek culture with our programs.

What His Community Says -

"I've been participating in Zath's YouTube and streams since very early in my WOWS career. I can always rely on him to find flaws - and thereby room for improvement - even in battles where I thought I'd done well or made no mistakes; a valuable thing since it's never easy to find room for improvement in your own success. He's always happy to review any battle, regardless of ship type, game mode, or tier, which makes him unique among those who feature replays."  - @Ensign Cthulhu 

"Zath is one of the few Twitch streams dedicated to educating the player base. He does not judge whether you made 1 mistake or 100, but will give you advice so you can perform better in your future games" - @Your_SAT_Score

"I've been with Zath (take that how you will) since he first started streaming from his couch.  Years later, I'm still there for several reasons:

• He is relentlessly upbeat.  None of the funks, rants, or hatefests that some other streamers dote on.
  • Zath loves nothing more than educating others.  Which makes sense since, until this year, it was his RL profession.  In the service of this:
    • Zath's Replay Theater - bring the game in which you wonder what you could have done better
    • Competitive commentary - what the pros are doing and why they're doing it
    • Zath Chat, where he lectures on a subject, then sits down before he bores the pants off everyone
    • Grind assist, where he plays with viewers on stream and talks about what he and his team are doing
    • Personal Tutoring
  • There are very few better players, so what he has to say has real value
  • His stream has chatter-programmed music. 

And he has an appreciation for fine bourbon and cats.  What could be better?"  - @iDuckman

"Lord_Zath's Twitch channel environment is welcoming, positive and educational. It is also nice that he provides a "! song request" feature during his Twitch streams. As a player, live-streamer, and team/division caller, Lord_Zath has taught me a lot about how to bring the best performance out of our ships. As a channel host, he is professional, well-informed, honest, witty, and gentle. I enjoy viewing and participating in his broadcasts. His leadership by example has set a gold standard." - @Wolfswetpaws

Important Links for Lord_Zath -

Lord_Zath - Twitch

Lord Zath - YouTube

X (formerly Twitter)

Stack Up - Lord Zath

Discord

Patreon

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

As a viewer and past participant of  KotS, I enjoy the commentaries done by the duo of @Lord_Zath and SeaRaptor! The enjoyment of watching them stream and being the subject of their commentary is only seconded by the actual participation!

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Lord_Zath said:

Love the pic btw LOL.

I'm guessing a photographer who takes Driver's License photos was involved in getting this screen-shot?  😉 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I'm guessing a photographer who takes Driver's License photos was involved in getting this screen-shot

LOL.  Actually, the MS Snip tool was used during a live stream.  I had to get the "trademark" hat!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

congrats Zath  you deserve it 

• Like 2

On 3/12/2024 at 8:42 PM, Gaelic_knight said:

congrats Zath  you deserve it 

Thank you, sir! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/9/2024 at 10:17 AM, yss_turtleship said:

As a viewer and past participant of  KotS, I enjoy the commentaries done by the duo of @Lord_Zath and SeaRaptor! The enjoyment of watching them stream and being the subject of their commentary is only seconded by the actual participation!

Truer words were never spoken!!

• Like 1

I didn't make the quote cut..

Well it's been like that since I stopped paying @Lord_Zath that weekly check to make sure I won more of his drops😏

He cut me off simply because so many of them Bounced🤣

Been a fan for years and a Patreon as well.

How can you not like a guy who does so much for the community AND Loves Dirty Water AND Cats??

Cheers for many more years Bruh.

a65b925ebf2c282c6de1d59d5a0a1e4b.gif.c57face58166ece2ea56e16220cadfd6.gif

• Haha 1

On 3/20/2024 at 10:59 AM, Col_NASTY said:

I didn't make the quote cut..

Well it's been like that since I stopped paying @Lord_Zath that weekly check to make sure I won more of his drops😏

He cut me off simply because so many of them Bounced🤣

Been a fan for years and a Patreon as well.

How can you not like a guy who does so much for the community AND Loves Dirty Water AND Cats??

Cheers for many more years Bruh.

a65b925ebf2c282c6de1d59d5a0a1e4b.gif.c57face58166ece2ea56e16220cadfd6.gif

Thanks so much!!!

• Like 1

• HogHammer unfeatured this topic