WG will finally add container counter (towards the "Guaranteed Drop" mechanics - i.e. "Pity / Mercy Rule")... I asked for this 3 years ago...

Leo_Apollo11

Hi all,

WG will finally add container counter (towards the "Guaranteed Drop" mechanics - i.e. "Pity / Mercy Rule")... I asked for this 3 years ago...

07.03.2024 20:00

Development Blog

Wisconsin at the Dockyard, Asymmetric Battles Return and More - Closed Test 13.3

https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/517

Keeping count of your containers for guaranteed drops is also a bit challenging, so we added a guaranteed drop counter in the Armory. It'll also tell you how many containers of that type you already own!

Leo "Apollo11"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

As I always say, good things come to those who wait.

• Like 2

Just like the ability to have permanent versions of consumable camo patterns. Some of us had been suggesting it on the old forums for years.

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Just like the ability to have permanent versions of consumable camo patterns. Some of us had been suggesting it on the old forums for years.

Sometimes WG/WOWs is like a scene in the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", because "you have to let it be his idea".  😉 

My Big Fat Greek Wedding - Communication in an indirect way

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Sometimes WG/WOWs is like a scene in the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", because "you have to let it be his idea".  😉 

My Big Fat Greek Wedding - Communication in an indirect way

True in a lot of life.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

07.03.2024 20:00

Development Blog

Wisconsin at the Dockyard, Asymmetric Battles Return and More - Closed Test 13.3

https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/517

Leo "Apollo11"

I've been wanting this for awhile. The guaranteed drop for supercontainers is at 200 containers and I gotta be close to that (I hope LOL)! 

Since it's in armory, hopefully can show info like how it's available to purchase with all content and what's already obtained.  I know my Veteran Recuriting counter is 0 since last drop was Prinz Eugen.  In 2 weeks, let's wish we can see these info in PTS Armory.

counter.jpg