Is it just me or,

WES_HoundDog

Is it just me or does it seem like WeGe finished the Japenese BC line.  Placed the camo skins overlays on them.  Then right before release noticed they forgot something then forgot to redo the skins?

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.474588ec2e00af842d5f5e452dfd94cd.jpeg

3 minutes ago, WES_HoundDog said:

Is it just me or does it seem like WeGe finished the Japenese BC line.  Placed the camo skins overlays on them.  Then right before release noticed they forgot something then forgot to redo the skins?

Hide contents

image.thumb.jpeg.474588ec2e00af842d5f5e452dfd94cd.jpeg

if you mean the range finder, there are other instances of this on other IJN ships.

Takao and its red variant comes to mind

Posted (edited)

I thought some cruisers had special coloring.   But i looked though a bunch of battleships before posting.

Now after you said that i checked all 82 of my BB's and it looks like besides the Japanese BC, the only BB's i have that also don't fully camo is the Kaiser, Hood and Queen Elizabeth.

But it's also weird that on all 3 of them.  The unskinnable rangefinder is colored the same as the rest of the ship with no camo applied while on the Japanese BB's it's like uncolored 3d model white.

Also on all of those, it is definitely some sort of electronic equipment.  On the JP BC's it's conning tower.

Edited by WES_HoundDog