The Plymouth Guide

Spent_AlimonyOnKitakami

The only guide video I'll ever make, hope you enjoy or perhaps find helpful 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Thanks, recently picked her up for all me steel, much obliged and much needed😋👍

• Like 1

Great video, thanks for taking the time. Especially like the analysis of the most dangerous opponents.

I liked light cruiser play in lower tiers, but find higher tiers frustrating. I think I'm going to give Plymouth a try, as I have lots of high tier BBs and heavy cruisers and so all the other steel ships don't appeal.

Will be investing a year's worth of steel!

• Like 1

Quite detailed, with a few memes to added to keep it interesting.

It is great but really too long, today people like short(er) videos.

Maybe trim it down to 20-30 minutes 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

Good idea. Or maybe run the main points at the start of the video, and then provide a more in depth look in the rest of the video.

On 3/10/2024 at 2:42 AM, Wulf_Ace said:

Do get that but I felt I should go into detail for this exception- this is essentially the only guide video I will make.

Most of the 'meat' of the video is chaptered and concentrated in the first 30 so minutes, I think it was better to give people the option to watch what they wanted. As I said in the battle role I don't really like the guide structures of a lot of current Youtubers where they rinse out an easily repeatable structure where they provide their own basic opinion on a ship's raw stats that one could do with their own observation, then nitpick a certain replay that they like and provide incredibly basic commentary that doesn't ascertain that much detail or guidance in actually playing the ship.

I figured that if I'm only going to make one guide video, I'll make it big, especially since I think that Plymouth is a very misunderstood ship that needs a lot of justification

• Like 2

On 3/9/2024 at 5:07 AM, palestreamer said:

Great video, thanks for taking the time. Especially like the analysis of the most dangerous opponents.

I liked light cruiser play in lower tiers, but find higher tiers frustrating. I think I'm going to give Plymouth a try, as I have lots of high tier BBs and heavy cruisers and so all the other steel ships don't appeal.

Will be investing a year's worth of steel!

Yeah no problem I just never saw anyone else doing this and added it in exactly because I thought it might be helpful, with a lot of play when it comes to fragile ships like DD and CL you should instinctually just know how dangerous the ships you estimate on your flank are (based on spawns) to better inform your play contextually to the different conditions of each battle

• Like 1