What's your shortest battle?

Nautic_Hunt

5 minutes? Is that short?

Had to be around 6 minutes - it ended so quickly, I was completely surprised. Recall the early years of WoWS where the battles often went to the 20 minute limit and were close & we saw draws. Tells you how much WoWS 😏 has bent, twisted, stapled & mutilated the game since those times.  

Trying to remember, but it's probably been around the one minute mark or thereabouts, maybe slightly later. You get that short a battle if you are on a DD going toward the cap and get picked on by a CV...

5 hours ago, Nautic_Hunt said:

This one didn't crack 5 mins

Good grief. A Co-op battle lasts a little bit longer than that!

I find one of the more disappointing aspects of this game happens when the battle duration is less than 12 minutes. A random battle that lasts less than 5 minutes is clearly symptomatic of issues mainly due to player decision making that leads to an unstoppable cascade of errors from which there is no hope of winning. And even if I am on the winning team, it would still feel hollow since there probably was less involved decision making and participation from the enemy team.

Sometimes it is just not the same as before when I got to enjoy the game with the satisfaction of participating in solo Random Battles that often reach the 15 minute mark, and involved decision making, patience, and coordination with other players to win.

The shortest Random match was just under three minutes but I can't find it.

Here is a 3:20 battle.

Going to be very selective with what I show since it was a test ship, but…

DCCD83AC-3570-46A0-93E5-4E49518D18E4.jpeg.f264138add5ece3c7033fc323c0f7f61.jpeg

Yes that was a random battle. Enemy team got zero’d out in four minutes. Shortest random game I’ve ever had. 

My next shortest was a Vermont game during one of the bounty events I did, that ended in something like 6-7 minutes.