Weekend Spree, 1 to 3 March 2024

Ensign Cthulhu

It wasn't much of a spree because I had to spend Saturday at the office, but I did get my Naval Battles done and my daily grind allocation.

BIzarrely, I seem to be reaching a point of burnout. I say bizarrely because I absolutely love playing the game (yes, carriers, subs and all); I've just had days recently where I've looked at it and said "You know what, I'm not sure I can do this today." Currently I have five ships in the rotation for one co-op battle per day each or 1000 ship XP, whichever comes last. That's usually enough to get my to my Battle Pass 1500 XP daily cutoff, at which point I stop and decide whether I want to go on to the second daily container. But it's been a busy six and a half years, during which I have achieved a great deal, so maybe putting it aside (apart from logging in for the daily free stuff) or reverting to very low levels of activity (first crate, then stop) until Anniversary time isn't a bad idea. 

But first... I have just 35,000 ship XP to go before I unlock the Worcester. Gonna get that done before I take a break.

• Like 1

Played some Pinata games on the PTS, and enough games on the NA server to get my 3 containers.

Mostly tried to work out the logistics for the upcoming solar eclipse (April 8.)

Finished the Lunar New Year battle-pass and received 10 containers, which included two ships, the IX Bajie Doubloons and the IX Wujing Doubloons, with their correspondingly named 10-Point Commanders.

My Wife dropped-off her car at an auto-repair shop to have the brakes repaired.  I picked her up and brought her home, yesterday.
Today the car was fixed and ready for pick-up.  So I brought her to the shop and then did some errands of my own.

Did laundry.

Participated in Naval Battles.  Earned 16 stars with 14 attempts.  🙂 

Wrote a review for a product (an automobile vacuum cleaner) that I purchased on Amazon-dot-com, last year.
Bottom line, it has been a satisfactory product and a good value for the money.  
Either I'm not alone in thinking so, or they've discontinued that particular model and are offering a new & improved version. 
Because today there was only one of that particular model remaining in Amazon's inventory.  🙂 

Viewed @Lord_Zath's Twitch stream for a while, today.  🙂 

Posted in various forum topics.

Cut my own hair, using a hair-clipper kit that I purchased from Harbor Freight a few years ago (when Covid-19 had closed-down most hair-styling and barber shops).

Checked on a 2024 calendar that I ordered a month ago.  It is "delayed" and hasn't shipped, yet.  🤔

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

It wasn't much of a spree because I had to spend Saturday at the office, but I did get my Naval Battles done and my daily grind allocation.

BIzarrely, I seem to be reaching a point of burnout. I say bizarrely because I absolutely love playing the game (yes, carriers, subs and all); I've just had days recently where I've looked at it and said "You know what, I'm not sure I can do this today." Currently I have five ships in the rotation for one co-op battle per day each or 1000 ship XP, whichever comes last. That's usually enough to get my to my Battle Pass 1500 XP daily cutoff, at which point I stop and decide whether I want to go on to the second daily container. But it's been a busy six and a half years, during which I have achieved a great deal, so maybe putting it aside (apart from logging in for the daily free stuff) or reverting to very low levels of activity (first crate, then stop) until Anniversary time isn't a bad idea. 

But first... I have just 35,000 ship XP to go before I unlock the Worcester. Gonna get that done before I take a break.

Even the mighty need to take a break or have a change of pace, once in a while.  🙂 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

Played some Pinata games on the PTS, and enough games on the NA server to get my 3 containers.

Mostly tried to work out the logistics for the upcoming solar eclipse (April 8.)

👍

Watching Halo.

Shot Saturday and took first in Rifle and first in Cap & Ball.... 

Played Ops Friday and Saturday, no one on tonight. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Asym said:

Watching Halo.

Shot Saturday and took first in Rifle and first in Cap & Ball.... 

Played Ops Friday and Saturday, no one on tonight. 

I sent you a Port-Chat message, last night (Sunday).  But I had to log-off soon afterwards.  I'm not sure if the port-chat message system is working properly.

3 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I sent you a Port-Chat message, last night (Sunday).  But I had to log-off soon afterwards.  I'm not sure if the port-chat message system is working properly.

I answered it an you had already departed I suspect...  It works.  What contains it is that most of us play a little, do other things, and, later, play a little more.  I've cut my play by 70%....  I play a few COOP matches in the morning and Ops at night.  There is nothing left to accomplish and I have 0 zero interest in anything PVP....  So, I am on the path with hundreds of other players whom are part of the mature game Exodus period. 

Darn shame though:  I like the game, as I did the others. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Asym said:

I answered it an you had already departed I suspect...  It works.  What contains it is that most of us play a little, do other things, and, later, play a little more.  I've cut my play by 70%....  I play a few COOP matches in the morning and Ops at night.  There is nothing left to accomplish and I have 0 zero interest in anything PVP....  So, I am on the path with hundreds of other players whom are part of the mature game Exodus period. 

Darn shame though:  I like the game, as I did the others. 

Oh well.  Looks like we were "two ships passing in the night".  Perhaps next time, eh?  🙂 

• Like 2

After finding out most of the secondary BB suggestions were either not available to acquire or RB ships, decided to go with the Schlief. May decide to finally attempt to get the Ohio or Sicilia in RB after 100 runs of the Schlief. Saw a bunch of ships Ive never seen before, some BB named the Victoria? and some cruiser named Tiajian? IDK I thought it was a Tallin, but it was not lol

meh.jpg

• Like 1