Sunday Chill - Operations Mode - NA Server

HogHammer

if you guys wanna run Randoms, im down. Ops just not my cup of tea..

• Like 1

Sorry @HogHammer, I tried to join but being the first time I’ve ever used Discord I wasn’t able to join voice comms. My son showed me how to change the default settings so next time I should be good to go. 

1 hour ago, Type_93 said:

if you guys wanna run Randoms, im down. Ops just not my cup of tea..

Will definitely keep that in mind.  Probably will mix it up a little with some different modes.  And as a reminder, you can also create an event.  Plenty of channels are available for different battle modes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DDG44_Vet said:

Sorry @HogHammer, I tried to join but being the first time I’ve ever used Discord I wasn’t able to join voice comms. My son showed me how to change the default settings so next time I should be good to go. 

Not to worry.  We'll give it a shot next time.

• Like 2

I had a good time today.

Agree with Type_93, we will have to setup some randoms divisions in the near future.

Today I was in the mood for Ops, but that's not always the case.

😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, HogHammer said:

Will definitely keep that in mind.  Probably will mix it up a little with some different modes.  And as a reminder, you can also create an event.  Plenty of channels are available for different battle modes.

I'm with @Type_93 in that I do not play PVP.   And, we have our own Discord site for our clans.  If ASB's come back or your crew wants to run Ops, drop me a note.

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, HogHammer said:

https://discord.gg/E2uWjT4P?event=1213944502398754866

Feel free to join some Operation mode battles on the DevStrike! Discord.

Starting at 2:30 (Central) time until ?????

I like that people are utilizing available options to connect and have fun while in a division.  🙂 

That said, I'm not on Discord and I don't use voice-chat.  I can type reasonably fast and can send/receive chat messages, though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Asym said:

I'm with @Type_93 in that I do not play PVP.   And, we have our own Discord site for our clans.  If ASB's come back or your crew wants to run Ops, drop me a note.

I'm 99.9% sure that PVP is the only game mode @Type_93 plays.  Regarding clans and Discord - you are totally correct - most have Discord.  However, as most have pointed out here on the forum, many have members with different times of play and frequency of play or just not enough "active" players within a clan like they used to.  We just are trying to provide...

Options --

2 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I like that people are utilizing available options to connect and have fun while in a division.

That is all that it is.

And do remember, YOU can create any event and mode of gameplay you want within our Discord.  I jumped in last evening into Operations - something I normally don't play - and I will say it was rather enjoyable.  So when ASBs come back, create an event and meet a few of your fellow forum members - heck, I may join you as well.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, HogHammer said:

I'm 99.9% sure that PVP is the only game mode @Type_93 plays

Yup. If you’s guys enjoy PVE, cool beans. 
If’n you’s PVE guys ever wanna do some PVP I’d love to Div up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1