Got me a new emblem again.

Frostbow

Feels good getting a new emblem after what seemed like a long hiatus from playing solo Random Battles. This time, it is the Elitetruppe der Kriegsmarine emblem.

I'm particularly liking this one because I played more ship types—destroyers, cruisers, and battleships—to get this compared to the elite emblems I already have, where I mainly focused on cruisers and battleships.

shot-24_02.11_21_03.21-0653.thumb.jpg.121bec76f7d10f511afe71215ed1cdaf.jpg

image.thumb.png.fb1caba87fa882880f448afaebdf8efd.png

Among the Kriegsmarine ships in the game, I had lots of fun with the Z-46, Elbing, Hindenburg, and most of all, with the Schlieffen.

shot-24_02.06_01_45.48-0001.thumb.jpg.56746ef6aba436f0abc76bfe8b43472e.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

These 'WG' sponsored 'emblems' are, imo, wasted efforts of WG resources. Only 'backside tongues' even care about this 'dreck chum scum'. 😒

• Like 1
  • Bored 2

3 minutes ago, Aethervox said:

These 'WG' sponsored 'emblems' are, imo, wasted efforts of WG resources. Only 'backside tongues' even care about this 'dreck chum scum'. 😒

Well, eye of the beholder and all that, some of them are nice to look at. Most maybe not quite so much but it's the effort that takes to get them that counts I suppose.

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, saturatedmink said:

Nice work! 

The artwork Wargaming has done for emblems are truly beautiful.

15 hours ago, Aethervox said:

What do you mean by 'sponsored emblems'? I understand these emblems are obtainable only in Random Battles with a very specific set of conditions.

15 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Well, eye of the beholder and all that, some of them are nice to look at. Most maybe not quite so much but it's the effort that takes to get them that counts I suppose.

Yes, they are also intricately detailed. Game wise, it is the skill and effort that is required to get them that really counts. And in each passing Update, I get to see more and more stomps in Tiers VIII to X, making is increasingly difficult for me, a solo player, to consistently get closer to the required number of victories. So when I get the top emblem for a particular nation, I am happy about it because I know I earned it the hard way.

• Like 2
  • Bored 1

21 hours ago, Aethervox said:

Designing a 2D image is truly such a waste of resources. Your description is more accurate for every ship they add under tier 8. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Congrat's @Frostbow

I only have 3 of the emblems for Random battle play so far. I just don' play PVP, or T8+ when I do, enough to make much progress on them. I am kind of surprised I have 3 of them tbh. I didn't even know I had the Pan America one until just now when I looked LOL.

So far I have:

• Pan America (Nation) = Top 3 15X T8+

spacer.png

•  Battleship III = Average 64,000 damage over last 100 battles T8+

spacer.png

• Battleship II = Average 72,000 damage over last 100 battles T8+

spacer.png

I am doing pretty good towards Battleship I (Average 97,000 damage over last 100 battles T9+) and Battleship Elite (Average 108,000 damage over last 100 battles T10+) but tbh they may not be obtainable as I play mostly T5-T7 with a decent amount of T8; T9+ though not as much. Who knows maybe someday? 

Also have a lot of progress on a bunch of the national ones but again as I am mainly T5-T7 I don't progress fast in them. Have some getting close though. I am very impressed with how many you have.

Very Well Done GIFs | Tenor

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Congrat's @Frostbow

I only have 3 of the emblems for Random battle play so far. I just don' play PVP, or T8+ when I do, enough to make much progress on them. I am kind of surprised I have 3 of them tbh. I didn't even know I had the Pan America one until just now when I looked LOL.

So far I have:

• Pan America (Nation) = Top 3 15X T8+

spacer.png

•  Battleship III = Average 64,000 damage over last 100 battles T8+

spacer.png

• Battleship II = Average 72,000 damage over last 100 battles T8+

spacer.png

I am doing pretty good towards Battleship I (Average 97,000 damage over last 100 battles T9+) and Battleship Elite (Average 108,000 damage over last 100 battles T10+) but tbh they may not be obtainable as I play mostly T5-T7 with a decent amount of T8; T9+ though not as much. Who knows maybe someday? 

Also have a lot of progress on a bunch of the national ones but again as I am mainly T5-T7 I don't progress fast in them. Have some getting close though. I am very impressed with how many you have.

Very Well Done GIFs | Tenor

Thank you. @AdmiralThunder!

I plan to play Pan Am ships by summer. The emblems WG made for Pan Am nation, very artistic as with other nations lines, are worth aiming for. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Frostbow said:

Thank you. @AdmiralThunder!

I plan to play Pan Am ships by summer. The emblems WG made for Pan Am nation, very artistic as with other nations lines, are worth aiming for. 

Yes, the Pan American ones are very sharp. If I wasn't running the collector club emblem, I would run that Pan American one for sure.

• Thanks 1