Sometimes games played matter in the MM.

clammboy

I have been playing quite a bit in tiers 5-8 lately trying to learn over again and also I like the game play a bit better down there.

But I just played a tier 6 match where 6 players on my team had less then 233 games played of those six 1 had less then 200 3 had less then 100 and 1 less then 20 . The other team had one player with less then 200 games. We got steamrolled and the enemy team didn't lose one ship.

This has been happening a lot in the lower tiers and maybe I am whining a bit or feeling sorry for myself. But these poor guys have no clue I just wish at lower tiers perhaps they could look at games played and split them more evenly.

Nobody knows better then me that games played as you progress don't mean much. I am a perfect example of someone with 12K games played who is not very good. But maybe for the just out of protection lower tiers 5-8 they could take into account games played as another metric for the MM. Or Players with less then 200 games split them up don't put them all on one team.

Edited by clammboy
  • Like 4

The fact you looked up everyones stats means you have too much time lol 

It happens sometimes. Its not gonna change. 

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, mashed68 said:

The fact you looked up everyones stats means you have too much time lol 

It happens sometimes. Its not gonna change. 

You are 100% correct but to be honest I rarely do look at team stats except when I'm drinking and angry both of which I was last night when I wrote this lol.

Edited by clammboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, clammboy said:

You are 100% correct but to be honest I rarely do look at team stats except when I'm drinking and angry both of which I was last night when I wrote this lol.

fair lol