WG and its brawl experiments = long waiting times...

VedranSeawolf359

What is with this update brawls? especially last one waiting times is very long! Up to 9min! WG should newer again made 6x6 brawl in configuration 4DD + 2 CL/CA

3x3 is optimal for brawl more players it is not brawls it is smaller randoms

Those of use who are playing the Destroyers are having short wait times.  🙂 

2 Cruisers + 4 DD's per team.   And I'm surprised how many people want to play Cruisers.  🙂

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Those of use who are playing the Destroyers are having short wait times.  🙂 

2 Cruisers + 4 DD's per team.   And I'm surprised how many people want to play Cruisers.  🙂

I'm surprised too.  I've gone to play a cruiser, saw how long the queue was and just switched to DD.  In game right away.  I'd like to play some cruisers in it but it's not worth the wait.  I play them in a different mode if I really want to play one.

8 minutes ago, Bomont said:

I'm surprised too.  I've gone to play a cruiser, saw how long the queue was and just switched to DD.  In game right away.  I'd like to play some cruisers in it but it's not worth the wait.  I play them in a different mode if I really want to play one.

👍

since brawl changed from clan brawls to the present formats  i dont take part 

13 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

And I'm surprised how many people want to play Cruisers.  🙂

I'm not. Schroeder and Michelangelo are so much fun in this format 😄

image.png.1602ac7cbaf99529dd6274c882c852ae.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Finished the coal this afternoon. There were less cruisers to-day, and less DDs. But the teams were garbage. Both sides.

What is interesting is many of the players haven't played in randoms some of these ships [myself included] but the matches could really go either way and they did.

22 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Do they want to play cruisers, or do they want the bonuses associated with brawls but really really don't want to DD? 

I have multiple tier 10 BB's.

I have 1 tier 9 cruiser.

I have 1 tier 5 DD. 

Edited by mashed68

3 hours ago, mashed68 said:

Do they want to play cruisers, or do they want the bonuses associated with brawls but really really don't want to DD? 

I have multiple tier 10 BB's.

I have 1 tier 9 cruiser.

I have 1 tier 5 DD. 

Well if one's fleet is lacking in ships which can participate, then one plays with what they've got, eh?