Volunteers Requested for Project

HogHammer

If you are a Discord user, I’m currently looking for a few volunteers to test out several features for an upcoming DevStrike! Community Server to be used for player training, playing divisions in different modes of battles, and some possible DevStrike! Community nights, where we host battles in different modes of gameplay.

If you are interested, please message me or post your interest here on this thread.  You will need the normal gear for Discord voice channels.

I will be doing several tests over the next day or two.

Thanks, HogHammer

• Like 2

I'm still waiting for the Clanbase subforum to be finished. Not to seem snippy or unappreciative of your hard work, but perhaps you guys should finish one project before you start another? 😞

• Like 2

not always that easy, as the site has no sandbox equivalent for testing and setup. Also, the various technologies involved and too few staff means focusing on particular aspects then waiting till someone can fix-the-tricky-bit-that-just-popped-up or we find  the time to learn that ourselves. So we are moving as fast as we can, with whatever volunteer expertise we can gather.

Feel like helping out?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HogHammer said:

If you are a Discord user, I’m currently looking for a few volunteers to test out several features for an upcoming DevStrike! Community Server to be used for player training, playing divisions in different modes of battles, and some possible DevStrike! Community nights, where we host battles in different modes of gameplay.

If you are interested, please message me or post your interest here on this thread.  You will need the normal gear for Discord voice channels.

Thanks, HogHammer

I'd be interested, I'm pretty comfortable with the platform and all that. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HogHammer said:

Thanks, HogHammer

I am interested

• Like 2

Just let me know when.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This was one of my first clan battles.  I couldn't play any of the tier X cruisers or battleships that I had earned so, I played the rental Shimakazi as a first time DD player.

This video represents an example of the challenges of putting together seven players.  The clan is about 2 yrs. old at this point and had just recently accumulated enough dedicated players to put together a clan battle team.  Notice the voice communications problems and game strategies and call outs.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

I'm on Discord for some of my games, just not as a forum (which is why WG doesn't get my attendance).  This weekend is very busy for me, but I'll help if I can.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I will help if I can.  We use Discord most night when we division for OPS....  So, I at least know Discord.

On 2/29/2024 at 1:14 PM, HogHammer said:

DevStrike! Community nights

I foresee janky community game mode ideas in this future.

• Haha 1