Viewing Replays

wedge427

Not sure if this is the right place for this. 

I discovered that the instructions for viewing replays shown in the Wargaming website (https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/15038/) do not work for me.

I filed a support ticket, and got a quick response.  The method outlined below worked for me!  Hope that this might help others who may have this issue.

Please try the following steps:

1. Open the game folder
  2. Open the folder named "World of Warships\bin\8026723\bin64\" and find the file WorldOfWarships64.exe
  3. Drag the .replay file you need on the WorldOfWarships64.exe and check for the problem
    Please inform us about the result.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, wedge427 said:

Not sure if this is the right place for this. 

I discovered that the instructions for viewing replays shown in the Wargaming website (https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/15038/) do not work for me.

I filed a support ticket, and got a quick response.  The method outlined below worked for me!  Hope that this might help others who may have this issue.

Please try the following steps:

1. Open the game folder
  2. Open the folder named "World of Warships\bin\8026723\bin64\" and find the file WorldOfWarships64.exe
  3. Drag the .replay file you need on the WorldOfWarships64.exe and check for the problem
    Please inform us about the result.

Thanks for reporting it. What I usually do myself is I start up WGC first, then go select the replay to run.

• Like 2

Sometimes I can double-click a replay and it loads and runs without problem. At other times it loads the game and sends me online to the Port. Sometimes I have to open the game client, minimize it, then double-click on a replay to get to to run. I'll try the drag and drop thing.

Update to the procedure to view replays. 

Turns out the procedure that I first posted worked once.  Then, no longer.  I went back to the WG help desk, and they sent a .bat file to modify the registry in my computer.  (Deleting and adding some keys.)  After that, replays work perfectly, as outlined below.   Hope that this may be of some help to folks. If you believe your registry needs editing, I would suggest you create a support ticket and get WG to help with that. 

1. Start the game and log in.
  2. Minimize  the game.
  3. Double click on the replay

That's odd,  been here since closed Beta and I have never had to do anything other than double click the replay file to view replays ....as long as the replay is compatible with the latest WG patch.