Lol, wut?

Andrewbassg

Omg.......ya'll not gonna believe this.....

Moar-the-SC-2.png

Moar-the-SC-3.png

Moar-the-SC-4.png

Moar-the-SC-5.png

Moar-the-SC-6.png

Moar-the-SC-7.png

cap_fainting.gif

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Andrewbassg said:

Omg.......ya'll not gonna believe this.....

Moar-the-SC-2.png

Moar-the-SC-3.png

Moar-the-SC-4.png

Moar-the-SC-5.png

Moar-the-SC-6.png

Moar-the-SC-7.png

cap_fainting.gif

CHA-CHING !  That used up all of the Karma for you this entire year !!  Well done.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Asym said:

CHA-CHING !  That used up all of the Karma for you this entire year !!  Well done.

Damn, congrats @Andrewbassg 👍. I’d go out and buy a lottery ticket next!

• Like 2

Was all 'that' free? Like, one after the other 6 Asian/Lunar containers? Did you give 'WF' money? Quite the haul, so long as you want those specific ships.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Andrewbassg said:

Moar-the-SC.png

That gave me moar than an SC!! 53EB5C0D-3B99-4A7E-8E10-0AD06C0F515D.gif

I only got 7 days in a regular SC just now. I guess that makes me the odd man out while you sail on an even keel.

• Sad 1

Is that from the containers from the grind event? (Can never remember the names .... "Lantern something"....?)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

Is that from the containers from the grind event? (Can never remember the names .... "Lantern something"....?)

Journey to the West.

6 hours ago, Aethervox said:

Was all 'that' free?

Yep. From the free BP. 10 containers.

6 hours ago, DDG44_Vet said:

Damn, congrats @Andrewbassg 👍. I’d go out and buy a lottery ticket next!

🙂  That's what I was talking when mentioned % based RNG. Never brought these kind of containers therefore prob never opened one.....

6 hours ago, Aethervox said:

Quite the haul, so long as you want those specific ships.

Well....they are free prems sooo ....... 14728F2B-B3A1-4254-850F-95D0D4BC5353.gif

• Like 3

Each of the Premium JttW containers has a 10% chance to drop a premium ship, so on average WG is giving out a tier VIII or IX ship to everyone who completes the free event pass. OP used up two other player’s luck as well as his own. :classic_laugh:

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Haha 2

I'd say you won't be so lucky with other containers in the future since you used up all your luck on these ones, lol.  I managed to get the Wujing and 24 days of premium from my 10 Journey to the West containers.

Edited by Colonel Potter
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Andrewbassg said:

🙂  That's what I was talking when mentioned % based RNG. Never brought these kind of containers therefore prob never opened one.....

Do you have a lot of Premiums before? A clanmate of mine has very few Premiums from before and he seems to pull a new free T8-10 Premium outa every other container he pulls.

14 minutes ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

Do you have a lot of Premiums before? A clanmate of mine has very few Premiums from before and he seems to pull a new free T8-10 Premium outa every other container he pulls.

Not much. 61 (-3}including freemiums. On NA.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Andrewbassg said:

Journey to the West.

I don't see where this container is obtained.

5 hours ago, Andrewbassg said:

the free BP

BP stands for...?

3 hours ago, Andrewbassg said:

Not much. 61 (-3}including freemiums. On NA.

I'd say 61 or even 58 combination freemiums/premiums are a lot - that would be half of my major port on EU server with around 110 ships (mostly tech tree ones).

Edited by Aethervox
  • Like 1

Congrats @Andrewbassg 🙂 From these containers get also 2x8 days of premium and lots of blue boosters for xp (I was need them very much because of regrinding lines).  So also was happy with my containers 🙂 Also was wonder since when is 8 days and not 7?

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, WildWind84 said:

Also was wonder since when is 8 days and not 7?

Exaclty.

On 2/29/2024 at 2:39 PM, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

Soo.....on EU I have 73 prems, including freemiums and l've got 2x8 PT, 2x 1250 dubs, 32.000 FXP, 12500 coal  and the rest were boosters ....

I had all the ships available so my haul was going to be less than inspiring even if I did drop a ship, compensation is derisory for a ship these days. I wasn't disappointed, bunch of boosters and I think 8 premium days IIRC.