Starting to get tired of chasing the dragon...

Yedwy

I ve been working on some emblems and stuff in the game for the last couple of days and I must say the CV/SUB plague really makes it hard to play surface ships in any sensible way, also the eternal grind of this and that is really starting to "get old", after more then 7 years I think I am finally seriously contemplating an uninstall... Of the permanent kind...

I mean the only alternative I see to the constant abuse and molestation by the sub/cv "subculture" is to join them and I kinda have little to no interest in playing those for more then a match or two a week...

ehehe..kinda similar situation in my port, load the game which I still like playing(much more the memory of what it use to be) and then tweedle my thumbs on which surface ship to take out and umm hope for lesser option of MM, underwater or death from above suffferings๐Ÿ™ƒ

Trying out Independence, have some 80+ cv games, but thats not what could get me into gear and really play the game..its like bad coffie when you need - a coffie๐Ÿ˜

Subs with the way they re implemented-couldnt care less bout them so no joy there at least for me.

And no joy story continues since well played subs are the only subs I tend to come across aaand thats something else, not an experience I d much care for in my scarce spare time๐Ÿ˜Ž. If every sub encounter was a walk over for surface ship and a roadkill- sadly there is no fun in that either.

Subs are for lack of better word-desperate and nice servings of uncalled for cynicism. Who needs more of that nowadays?๐Ÿ˜˜

• Like 1

Tier-1 and Tier-2 games await people who prefer to play without CV's and Submarines.

• Bored 1

24 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Tier-1 and Tier-2 games await people who prefer to play without CV's and Submarines.

ย T3 & T4 for no Flubs (definitely). T3 barely ever sees a CV & even T4 may not see CVs (plus T4 CVs aren't that horridly OP anyway).

Do play T1 - T4 & give the hand digit to WG.ย ๐Ÿ˜

Edited by Aethervox

5 minutes ago, Aethervox said:
30 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

ย T3 & T4 for no Flubs (definitely). T3 barely ever sees a CV & even T4 may not see CVs (plus T4 CVs aren't that horridly OP anyway).

Do play T1 - T4 & give the hand digit to WG.ย ๐Ÿ˜

I think low-tier games are fun, actually.
The only reason I don't play more of them is because most missions require ships of Tier-5 or higher.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Yedwy said:

I ve been working on some emblems and stuff in the game for the last couple of days and I must say the CV/SUB plague really makes it hard to play surface ships in any sensible way, also the eternal grind of this and that is really starting to "get old", after more then 7 years I think I am finally seriously contemplating an uninstall... Of the permanent kind...

I mean the only alternative I see to the constant abuse and molestation by the sub/cv "subculture" is to join them and I kinda have little to no interest in playing those for more then a match or two a week...

There is no shame in moving on.

OPS also features no enemy CV or subs.

There are plenty of good games in the world...don't get trapped by WG staff's silly idea that they are somehow an exclusivity and the only game in town.

Far from it.

4 hours ago, Yedwy said:

I am finally seriously contemplating an uninstall... Of the permanent kind...

Most games have an expiry date for their players; if Randoms were the only option, I would probably have been on hiatus from WOWS for a while now (submarines). Similarly, I used to play WOT a lot, and now it's usually only a few games a month; the big difference is that there is no equivalent to Coop or Operations there.

If it's all getting a bit old, I'd suggest stepping back for a bit; there's no shortage of other great computer games out there. In the case of WOT, I paused entirely for almost a year (on at least two occasions so far), and eventually it became fun again, but only if I play occasionally.

• Like 1