It was just one of those days.

Type_93

Man, did I suck at the game yesterday. I normally play at  very good to unicum level, but I couldn’t fight my way out of a wet paper bag. It wasn’t the MM. it wasn’t CVs or Subs. I wasn’t some conspiracy that WG was out to get me.  It was me. I played like trash. My situational awareness was gone. I made bad decisions and paid the price!  But, I just stopped playing for the day. Took a deep breath and hope today will be better.  We all have these bad days. 
So if you’re slump, can’t hit the broadside of an island and feel like the game is stacked against you, fear not Captain, you aren’t alone. The sun will shine tomorrow and you’re fire control officer won’t be hungover!

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, Type_93 said:

Man, did I suck at the game yesterday. I normally play at  very good to unicum level, but I couldn’t fight my way out of a wet paper bag. It wasn’t the MM. it wasn’t CVs or Subs. I wasn’t some conspiracy that WG was out to get me.  It was me. I played like trash. My situational awareness was gone. I made bad decisions and paid the price!  But, I just stopped playing for the day. Took a deep breath and hope today will be better.  We all have these bad days. 
So if you’re slump, can’t hit the broadside of an island and feel like the game is stacked against you, fear not Captain, you aren’t alone. The sun will shine tomorrow and you’re fire control officer won’t be hungover!

Some days, you just go do something else.

Indeed.

• Like 1