I want to report BOTS! :p

SunkCostFallacy

I'll be honest ... this is mostly tongue in cheek smileytongue.gif.fe902ab22717c1b5f4145a5a20d211c2.gif

I just had a game on Trident. COOP, naturally.

Here's a screen shot from towards the end of the match:

shot-24_02.23_21_21.38-0505.thumb.jpg.c8de1790559599d590dd94e64d8c7448.jpg

If you look closely you'll see that our King George V had basically beached itself.

That ship spawned in the middle, went full speed ahead, ran into the island and did NOT move an inch for the rest of the game.

It did shoot down 4 planes while it was sitting there.

Perhaps WG should give us the option to report a bot for 'Defective AI' so they could perhaps sort these problems out. facepalmsmiley.gif.dc696cfbf23e3f4aab9dce896eba2993.gif

• Haha 3

Hey, with many of the teams I play with, I sometimes want to complement the bots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

:Apostolis is a griefer and needs to be reported every time he plays. He is not a team player. 🤬

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, I don't know about :Apostolis: but I do know that :Zenker: is a stinker. I caught him spying on my team the other day.

shot-24-02-10-14-52-55-0807.jpg

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Haha 3

Ironically, when karma was first introduced you could report (and compliment) the bots.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Amaruk said:

Ironically, when karma was first introduced you could report (and compliment) the bots.

There are times when I would like to compliment 'Bots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

You know complementing bots could be a nice way of telling your team they stink lol.

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, clammboy said:
3 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

You know complementing bots could be a nice way of telling your team they stink lol.

'Bots have been known to sink me, fair & square.  🙂 
Also I've seen them "Level-up" in the middle of a battle and sink three or more opposing 'Bots on occasion.
I like that the 'Bots never lack for courage.  🙂 
Even when they emulate human behavior by getting stuck on an island while they're AFK and getting a fresh cup of coffee-flavored gear-oil or something.  😉 

• Like 1