How and where can I delete older photographs?

OT2_2
Go to solution Solved by Admiral_Karasu,

I can't post any pictures any longer since there is no storage left. How can I handle this most easily?

• Solution

Click on your portrait/name in the upper right corner to open the menu. It will look like this:

image.png.ae2a49e56a6d5bc34059a1a78db89962.png

Only of course your portrait, name and so on will look different.. but aside from that, click on 'My Attachments' to open up a full list of them. You can tick any you don't want to keep, and then press the bin in the pop up bar to delete them.

Check out the external image storage service options too:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, OT2_2 said:

Thank you very, very much! Very much appreciated. 

Also as a tip.  One thing that may help out is cropping out unnecessary parts of your images.  Making them smaller (and even have more of an impact) for those viewing. 

Also, I will post smaller images or those that require fewer MBs here, but I will also use third-party sources to link images.  They do work well - just a thought to help you manage your image storage.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, HogHammer said:

One thing that may help out is cropping out unnecessary parts of your images.  Making them smaller (and even have more of an impact) for those viewing. 

Will do. Started with it already.

• Like 1