The Dolphin effects are tiring now

Tpaktop2_1 NA

It is getting to the point I would like to do to dolphins what Bubba does with shrimp

But just with dolphins now:

Anyway, like I was sayin', dolphin is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, dolphin-kabobs, dolphin creole, dolphin gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple dolphin, lemon dolphin, coconut dolphin, pepper dolphin, dolphin soup, dolphin stew, dolphin salad, dolphin and potatoes, dolphin burger, dolphin sandwich. That- that's about it.

What Wargaming has doth with my mind. The dolphins are so regular in matches when actually they would swim away from the sounds of battle.  However, on the other hand sharks would appear.

Dolphins.jpg

• Like 1

Dolphins and porpoises are all over the place in the ocean, as are other marine mammals. I used to do a lot of scuba diving in the Pacific Northwest and it was like diving in a water zoo most of the time. Marine mammals know exactly what you are. They either come up to you to say "hi" or ignore you. Sharks are usually scared of you unless they are bigger than you, in which case you'd better be wary of them. However, divers are rarely attacked by sharks unless they are messing with them. Just don't dive near a sea lion rookery when great white sharks are prowling about.

me01.jpg

• Like 4

WG should have added a toggle for the added fauna. I don't need the badly rendered birds in my binoculars, when trying to shoot at people.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

As it is Written:

Bender: Who wants dolphin?
Leela: Dolphin? But dolphins are intelligent.
Bender: Not this one. He blew all his money on instant lottery tickets.
Fry: OK.
Leela: Oh, OK.
Amy: That's different.
Farnsworth: Good, good.
Leela: Pass the blowhole.
Amy: Can I have a fluke?
Hermes: Hey, quit hogging the bottle-nose.
Farnsworth: Toss me the speech centre of the brain!

• Haha 2

Incidentally, knickers to dolphins - when do I get my actual Kraken in game (as I'll never get the eponymous award)...?

30 minutes ago, clammboy said:

everybody loves Flipper!

In today's 'ruining people's childhoods' post: if you never want to view Flipper the same way again, read up on bottlenose dolphins' 'courtship' behaviour...

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Aragathor said:

WG should have added a toggle for the added fauna. I don't need the badly rendered birds in my binoculars, when trying to shoot at people.

I'm quite certain that one of the more unenviable jobs a sailor might have is keeping the rangefinder glass clear of bird excrement.

12 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

In today's 'ruining people's childhoods' post: if you never want to view Flipper the same way again, read up on bottlenose dolphins' 'courtship' behaviour...

"Consent? What's that?"

• Like 1

Everytime I see the Schools of Dolphins I get killed because stop fighting and run to the Stern to put out the Tuna Feathers!!

shutterstock_103618097.thumb.jpg.73b51870ac1696650088f1c34fdde433.jpg

• Haha 4

Sure, the dolphins are a nice touch, however, the Devs would be better employed on making the many WoWS game 'rediculousnesses' less rediculous. 

• Like 1

I'm having a little trouble with the lead on these things..

shot-24.02.12_09.59.31-0701.jpg

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, meatgrindr said:

I'm having a little trouble with the lead on these things..

shot-24.02.12_09.59.31-0701.jpg

Get some of your Marines to shoot one for you.

12 hours ago, clammboy said:

This a tough crowd everybody loves Flipper!

Review of Flipper — Flipper and the Mermaid | by Sam Ursu | Sam's TV  Twitter Reviews | Medium

👍

2 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Get some of your Marines to shoot one for you.

The Sarge said it violates some treaty or convention or hunting regulation.  So, "no" to the idea of shooting dolphins.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Efros said:

I swear the dolphins are smaller than the seagulls.

Tvose are not seagulls those are condors...

• Haha 2

If you play subs its a bit annoying when you cant see hydro pings because of world record sized schools of fish.  

• Haha 3