Gosh, I Miss Asymmetrical Battles.....

Asym

OK, I really miss ASB's.  Anyone else having withdrawal symptoms....?

WG, if you are listening........give us back that mode, please.  Our sanity depends on it !

Edited by Asym
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Asym changed the title to Gosh, I Miss Asymmetrical Battles.....

Certainly there is always someone in Battle Chat who raises this topic at least once a day. I suspect it was too popular for its own good, attracting too many PVP players and increasing the server burden in terms of bots in battle. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

BRING BACK ASYMMETRIC BATTLES!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, Efros said:

Certainly there is always someone in Battle Chat who raises this topic at least once a day. I suspect it was too popular for its own good, attracting too many PVP players and increasing the server burden in terms of bots in battle. 

So they have bot positions vacant too?

image.jpeg.6990f6f4f5c3ffe5570f28ca9dcd92a8.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I suspect a major reason behind the return of asymmetric battles was the desire to boost player numbers during the Holidays/Santa crate season.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Well I for one will not spend another penny on this game unless asymmetric battles come back and are still good. Or they give us tier9+ Operations like Lesta already did afaik...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Efros said:

Oh, there is no doubt about ASB's drawing Random players away by the dozens !  Heck, it tilted the "Returning Random Players" meter and alarms went off all over corporate HQ's and the Emergency Nerf Team was activated.  By day four, they nerfed ASB's.  Pock us for having fun and creating an "equilivent rewards" mode.  It seems Randoms aren't all that much fun I guess - cause there we a lot of game names I looked up and they really weren't PVE mains !!!!!

and

3 hours ago, Kruzenstern said:

Well I for one will not spend another penny on this game unless asymmetric battles come back and are still good. Or they give us tier9+ Operations like Lesta already did afaik...

I am down to my last 1,400 dubs.  Till the return ASB's as they were, that is all they will ever see.  Their loss.

• Like 1