What could this be?

Wulf_Ace

Logged into game and got 500 doublons and bunch of economic boosters, what could it be?

I didnt play test server, I didnt activate any code. I did play Clash of classes tournament but the reward was 1500 not 500. Did I miss something? Beacouse I want more:D

shot-24_02.19_22_35.22-0173.jpg.9773bcd7bf6eff4931baeb5867c88da4.jpg

• Like 1

WG changing modules and stuff on subs.  Looks like you play subs.  Maybe reimbursement for something you bought recently.

• Like 1

Sadly, at least me on EU didn't get anything. Not a general issue, apparently, whatever it is.

• Like 1

Was it your anniversary of entering the game?  Sometimes you get a 'birthday' gift.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jakob Knight said:

Was it your anniversary of entering the game?  Sometimes you get a 'birthday' gift.

dont thinks so, since they send mail when that happens

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jakob Knight said:

That what make a pretty measly gift, though...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

dont thinks so, since they send mail when that happens

This last anniversary, I didn't get an email till two days after !  Sound like an anniversary gift but, "It's a Mystery !"  as usual.

48 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

That what make a pretty measly gift, though...

What would you expect?  A free T10 ship?  It's a 'thank you for staying with us', not a 'you have completed a grand task worthy of History'.  

5 minutes ago, Jakob Knight said:

What would you expect?  A free T10 ship?  It's a 'thank you for staying with us', not a 'you have completed a grand task worthy of History'.  

Well, I'd have to think hard what I've actually gotten for birthdays from WG, but the impression I have that while it's not quite a free tier 10 ship, it's nonetheless something nice, though not substantially nice. Aren't those usually crates you get?

2 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Well, I'd have to think hard what I've actually gotten for birthdays from WG, but the impression I have that while it's not quite a free tier 10 ship, it's nonetheless something nice, though not substantially nice. Aren't those usually crates you get?

If it was a container, oil would have also been awarded, as was the case from the Daily Award opened four hours later.  This was 8 economic bonuses and a doubloon reward, which I'm not sure what container would have given.  If it was a random prize box, it would have been more...well...random, and the player would have had to pay for that.

About the only thing I could think of besides an anniversary prize would be if they recruited another player(s) into the game during a promotion.

Edit:  it's also possible @WES_HoundDog is correct and a ship or two had their economy bonus consumables and a discontinued upgrade removed and returned/refunded.  @Wulf_Ace, check your Subs and CVs (possibly others) to see if those are missing where they should be.

Edited by Jakob Knight
  • Like 1

Do you have a shipmate you recruited who just bought themselves a premium ship? You might be getting your kickback from that.

1 hour ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Do you have a shipmate you recruited who just bought themselves a premium ship? You might be getting your kickback from that.

I have two of them but they stopped playing long ago

1 hour ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Maybe @Wulf_Ace had registered for one of those events or such things that award stuff?

Cant think of one that gives 500 doublons

1 hour ago, Jakob Knight said:

If it was a container, oil would have also been awarded, as was the case from the Daily Award opened four hours later.  This was 8 economic bonuses and a doubloon reward, which I'm not sure what container would have given.  If it was a random prize box, it would have been more...well...random, and the player would have had to pay for that.

About the only thing I could think of besides an anniversary prize would be if they recruited another player(s) into the game during a promotion.

Edit:  it's also possible @WES_HoundDog is correct and a ship or two had their economy bonus consumables and a discontinued upgrade removed and returned/refunded.  @Wulf_Ace, check your Subs and CVs (possibly others) to see if those are missing where they should be.

you mean if I am missing a sub or a cv from port?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wulf_Ace said:

Cant think of one that gives 500 doublons

Me neither, sounds too generous.

• Like 1

Just now, Admiral_Karasu said:

Me neither, sounds too generous.

shall I open a ticket? haha

2 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

you mean if I am missing a sub or a cv from port?

More like if any of your Subs or CVs are missing upgrades in their slots or economic bonus consumables.

Just now, Wulf_Ace said:

It's a thought, gives WG customer service something to do, unless you are afraid it's a mistake and they'll end up deducting a small fortune from you.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wulf_Ace said:

No, just leave it. The true story is bound to come out sometime. It's 500 dubs you didn't have before, so just smile and be glad it's yours.

• Like 1

Rank 1 gold?

Won the battle, followed by one of the recent login/server glitches, not getting the award until next login, perhaps?