someone gonna blame the hamsters...

derf

first game after having the servers switched out for maint. game freezes and locks up on load in screen

WorldofWarships2_18_20247_31_33PM.thumb.png.2e23814995dabd1f22cb8c28ddf907e1.png

anyone else get this?

& tryin' to log back in i only get 

WorldofWarships2_18_20247_38_50PM.thumb.png.b3f8530f35bed8b1ff57d86664a4a683.png

Edited by derf

Me too.

It let us finish our match, but then kicked us out.

Loss on Defense of Newport...but I'd like my 400+ ribbons to count for the mission...

Looks like WG did not pay the hamsters and they went on strike...

Discord is blowing up to where the BOT is deleting stuff.

Edited by 3LUE
  • Haha 4

RIP server hamsters. And just as we were fighting (and winning) against our sister clan too. Coincidence?

Probably had some sort of main server issue, and the swapping over failed too. We got a server maintenance/redirecting to another server message, but restarting the client seemed to work. And then next game everything died. 

NA server down?  
February 18th., 2024  22:42 Hours, Eastern Time Zone (USA)

1 minute ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

NA server down?  
February 18th., 2024  22:42 Hours, Eastern Time Zone (USA)

It has been down for going on 20 min now

• Thanks 1

Just now, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Probably had some sort of main server issue, and the swapping over failed too. We got a server maintenance/redirecting to another server message, but restarting the client seemed to work. And then next game everything died. 

I was letting my game idle in Port while browsing the forum but I notice that it is offline now too so it's definitely the server.

Drat, and right as I was about to log in to farm some ribbons. 🤦‍♂️

Well, thanks goodness I have a nice fatty lit up and am watching all the chaos on discord... laughing to hard now!!

• Haha 2

Yes, first time got to the queue screen then got disconnection message then that's it 'server down' for me 19:34 PST

9 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I was letting my game idle in Port while browsing the forum but I notice that it is offline now too so it's definitely the server.

Support site went down too apparently. And I’d guess the main site probably had issues too. 

Some are saying on Discord other games servers are down also, not sure how true that is. 

Good thing I got my 1500BXP for the BP done earlier in the afternoon. As is, I think I'll go crack a bottle of something and continue my Farscape re-watch.

"Working as intended!"(tm)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 3LUE said:

Well, thanks goodness I have a nice fatty lit up and am watching all the chaos on discord... laughing to hard now!!

Why is there chaos on discord?

It's not the first time servers have gone down, surely...

FIY    PTS is up & working, i just logged in & played a match

Edited by derf
  • Like 2

So is randoms...

Just had a 40 plane kill game with Independence...

🙂

1 hour ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Why is there chaos on discord?

That is in the nature of Discord. The name is on the tin...

• Haha 5

boggsy pluged in his mr coffee machine again  ?

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Gaelic_knight said:

boggsy pluged in his mr coffee machine again  ?

He strikes me more like a Keurig man. It's Ahskance that fits the Mr Coffee bill.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

He strikes me more like a Keurig man. It's Ahskance that fits the Mr Coffee bill.

For years, my dad made coffee the way his dad and grandpa did, in a non-percolating pot by just throwing a handful of grounds into boiling water. However, he was the first to tell you that the newer coffee-making technology made for a quicker, better-tasting cup of coffee. When drip coffee makers came out he switched to one and when we eventually got him a Keurig machine for Christmas he put away that coffee maker and never looked back. A case of "Green Mountain Breakfast Blend" was always a good gift choice for Christmas, Father's Day, or his birthday but when he drank it up he usually went back to Folgers grounds in the re-usable filter cups we got him for the machine. Mom liked the Keurig too as it would quickly make her a hot cup of water for her tea. I've inherited that machine but it mainly just sits as I habitually drink neither coffee nor tea. I do have a small can of "Morning Boost" just in case I need to stay awake though. In the summer, when I'm out working in the shop during the cool of the night and want to stay awake to finish a project I'm working on, I'll sometimes drink me a glass of the nasty-tasting stuff iced.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Aethervox said:

I hope WG Discord channel melts (permanently)

it showed pretty well how useless Discord is, everything just goes away in all the spam.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

For years, my dad made coffee the way his dad and grandpa did, in a non-percolating pot by just throwing a handful of grounds into boiling water. However, he was the first to tell you that the newer coffee-making technology made for a quicker, better-tasting cup of coffee. When drip coffee makers came out he switched to one and when we eventually got him a Keurig machine for Christmas he put away that coffee maker and never looked back. A case of "Green Mountain Breakfast Blend" was always a good gift choice for Christmas, Father's Day, or his birthday but when he drank it up he usually went back to Folgers grounds in the re-usable filter cups we got him for the machine. Mom liked the Keurig too as it would quickly make her a hot cup of water for her tea. I've inherited that machine but it mainly just sits as I habitually drink neither coffee nor tea. I do have a small can of "Morning Boost" just in case I need to stay awake though. In the summer, when I'm out working in the shop during the cool of the night and want to stay awake to finish a project I'm working on, I'll sometimes drink me a glass of the nasty-tasting stuff iced.

I'm European, and my parents were raised on iron curtain 100% robusta that tasted like satan's ass. They went old school brewed in cup, then to drip, pads, and finally they ended on a big automatic machine, that makes whatever you want and costs almost as much as my old car.

I'm a tea lover. If I need coffee, then I just use instant.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aragathor said:

100% robusta that tasted like satan's ass

It bothers me that you see fit to draw this particular comparison. How do you know what... oh never mind, I don't want to know. 😜

You know what you can do with that coffee, though? Develop black and white film

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, 3LUE said:

Looks like WG did not pay the hamsters and they went on strike...

Unless someone taught the hamsters about money, that's not it.

More likely methadrine has been hard to get of late. 

1fb07c863065b2862a6149b6766e396134ff5735

Edited by iDuckman