WG Devs are looking for suggestions for Christmas event(s)

Tpaktop2_1 NA

I got a survey from WG while in port. They wanted to know how I rate past WoWS events. In addition they wanted to know what Christmas Movies and series I liked most of all. So I gave them these Christmas movies:

Die Hard, Krampus, Battleground, Anna And The Apocalypse, Batman Returns, Lethal Weapon, Brazil, American Psycho, Office Christmas Party, Violent Night

😝 Of course none of these movies do "Peace on Earth and goodwill to men", but they do happen around Christmas time. If they want to pick my brain for real, send me something of equal value for my thoughts. 

wows christmas.jpg

• Haha 2

Die Hard is spoofed this year in the form of a rubber duck from April Fools' Day events.

And about peace and goodwill... We know this is a game, yet IRL warships themselves sometimes are tangled with massive human suffering and tragedies, not to say what can be related with their namesakes (not to say they are constructed as machines of war and tools of strategy).

Edited by Project45_Opytny

19 hours ago, Project45_Opytny said:

Die Hard is spoofed this year in the form of a rubber duck from April Fools' Day events.

And about peace and goodwill... We know this is a game, yet IRL warships themselves sometimes are tangled with massive human suffering and tragedies, not to say what can be related with their namesakes (not to say they are constructed as machines of war and tools of strategy).

Warships have also served as disaster-relief vessels, after earthquakes and other calamities.

Example:

Mutsu (陸奥) was the second and last Nagato-class dreadnought battleship built for the Imperial Japanese Navy (IJN) at the end of World War I. She was named after the province. In 1923 she carried supplies for the survivors of the Great Kantō earthquake. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_battleship_Mutsu

• 5 weeks later...

The best Christmas present these guys could do...Put it back to 7.0 and resign.

• Like 2
  • Bored 1