I did my part.

Andrewbassg

tut tut... you could easily have pushed for another 100 hp or so.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Plenty to spare even.

It's funny, by the way, I've had games where in the early stages my DD's been completely wrecked, in terms of HP's, that is. Would have taken just one more shot to sink me from them, but it never hit me. So... I went on, in one of those games, doing cautious spotting, cautious torpedo runs, IIRC, I did manage to do a nice amount of damage still and in the end our team won the battle.

Sometimes even just 1 hp can go pretty far. Mostly, not, though, so it's good to be realistic out there.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Plenty to spare even.

It's funny, by the way, I've had games where in the early stages my DD's been completely wrecked, in terms of HP's, that is. Would have taken just one more shot to sink me from them, but it never hit me. So... I went on, in one of those games, doing cautious spotting, cautious torpedo runs, IIRC, I did manage to do a nice amount of damage still and in the end our team won the battle.

Sometimes even just 1 hp can go pretty far. Mostly, not, though, so it's good to be realistic out there.

you can stay alive for pretty long as long as there is no CV or Sub to spot you. or uber russian long range radars.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, I_cant_Swim_ said:

tut tut... you could easily have pushed for another 100 hp or so.

Was hampered by the bell 🙂 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Sometimes even just 1 hp can go pretty far.

Crazy, hairy, exciting if that's your ship (somehow surviving) but crazy frustrating if it's the enemy ship you have almost sunk (& the *#$* is escaping). 😁

• Like 1

Any ship alive even with barely hp is still as dangerous and has the same firepower as if it was full health. So there's that.

Anything low is better for the team to be dead as soon as possible.

You wouldn't believe some of the ships still alive at the end of the match and wonder why didn't I or someone else kill that sooner?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, thornzero said:

Any ship alive even with barely hp is still as dangerous and has the same firepower as if it was full health.

I believe that this guy sank three enemy ships after I took the screenshot. In fact, he carried my team to a win.

x1qTaC.jpg

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2