Stop By and Show Your Support - Twitch - AngelicCypher - Starting Soon

HogHammer

If you are a CV main, I encourage you to stop by AngelicCypher's Twitch stream today.  During a four-hour fireside chat with @clydeplays I learned a ton of information (trust me, you never want me in a CV).  He not only teaches tactics while being a CV commander but also discusses how to use your defenses against a CV attack.  

Today is a celebration-themed WoWs session (birthday, streaming on Twitch, etc.), and he will be streaming from noon Eastern time zone to about, I believe, 8 this evening.  This event is also posted in the "events" section of the forum.

I don't see WG giving a lot of love to many of the long-standing World of Warships streamers lately, so it's really up to the community.  Show your support - these streamers really appreciate it.

Stop in and give him a follow - it costs you nothing but your time - and it will not be wasted.  He would really appreciate it and make his day really special.  

f29d3189-6a3e-44f5-8def-e14483262706-profile_image-70x70.png.d6436c968c759c364399b467f400eda8.png     Link to Twitch - AngelicCypher - Twitch

Here, by the way, is his latest video, "Play/Counter Play CV: Midway". 

• Like 1
  • Bored 1

4 hours ago, HogHammer said:

If you are a CV main, I encourage you to stop by AngelicCypher's Twitch stream today. 

Is he good? I dont mind watching anyone that can improve my game style, especially in a class im not that familiar with.

1 hour ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

Is he good? I dont mind watching anyone that can improve my game style, especially in a class im not that familiar with.

The first time I heard of him was with ClydePlays.  He is a very good teacher of CV play.  He also explains how to counter CVs - which I found most interesting - in his streams and videos.  What is nice is that he takes time to answer all questions in chat.

• Like 1