Auction in testing in PTS. Appears to be T7 Haida for dubloons but its all tentative details. (Doubt everything else will be for free exp)

Charon

RDT_20240214_1944372932237409354648838.jpg?ex=65df8d34&is=65cd1834&hm=eea5ceb58343423d4ea4ec429869cf386918e876dae1bc982d4d947a8a3ae145&=

Picture from fandango_ on reddit. Auction doesnt show for my PTS account. 

No way they expect us to bid fxp for 1 day of premium. That's got to be a placeholder.

Kinda weird to see Haida back in the auction again too. Wasn't it on auction semi recently? I'd expect them to auction a different ship.

If some of this goes live I am not sure how long WG can keep this stuff up till the player base says enough is enough. 

Edited by 3LUE

PTS auction always been Haida, not reflecting live server which expecting USS Maine.

• Like 1

Considering the last time that Haida was put up for auction she went for the minimum bid, she is almost certainly a placeholder. It makes no sense for WG to parade her out in front of their customers only to see a repeat of that disappointing auction (arguably the only time the auction has “failed”).

52 minutes ago, o4x4 said:

PTS auction always been Haida, not reflecting live server which expecting USS Maine.

^This is very likely.

1 hour ago, 3LUE said:

If some of this goes live I am not sure how long WG can keep this stuff up till the player base says enough is enough. 

There will allways be new players that dont Care and simply open up the wallet. And WG knows that.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, o4x4 said:

expecting USS Maine

That’s what I’d expect too, especially with it being shown on stream yesterday