Sometimes COOP is just Giggle fun!

Col_NASTY

7 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

asdrgaewrhwer4h.thumb.png.65c7fdd1cf1c96f7f715b95ea011bfd3.png

My Massachusetts is envious of those secondary hits.

• Like 1
  • Bored 1

50 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

My Massachusetts is envious of those secondary hits.

SO is mine!🀣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Bored 1

23 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

SO is mine!🀣

Hmm, this makes me think that I should do a test in the training room. Back in a bit.

• Like 1
  • Bored 1

It took eight minutes and six seconds for the Schlieffen to sink four tier-X ships with 806 hits and 14 fires; it took the Massachusetts 13 minutes and two seconds to do the same with 599 hits and 17 fires.

• Like 2
  • Bored 1

All I have to say about co-op is it's, imho, 'kindergarten' mode. My emoji for it is 'bored/boring'.

Isn't it something like if you don't have around 98% WR in co-op, you are ,actually, a lousy player?

PS *

* for disclosure ...I note (I just looked this up)...

my EU account (main ) 'Aethervoxx' 12,942 randoms 48% WR, 55 co-ops 100% WR

my NA account (alternate) 'Antean' 2,744 randoms 51%WR,Β  55 co-ops 98% WR

Β 

Edited by Aethervox
  • Sad 1
  • Bored 1

12 minutes ago, Aethervox said:

All I have to say about co-op is it's, imho, 'kindergarten' mode. My emoji for it is 'bored/boring'.

Isn't it something like if you don't have around 98% WR in co-op, you are ,actually, a lousy player?

Ow.... And, we are all allowed our opinions.Β  As an example, I really dislike PVP because it is formulaic.....linear......and toxic (to my values) IMHO.... Β 

So, what does my 98.6 make me?Β  An average lousy player?Β  COOP is a PVE mode: not something more or less than other modes....Β  I have lost several "Kindergarten" games where I spawned in to a MM 1x8 or 2x7 match in a non-OP, non-premium TT ship, one or two tiers lower than the bots......Β  Ever play a COOP match in a 1x8 match in a tier lower, non premium, TT ship?

We shouldn't conflate Skill and game mode.Β  I don't look up your stats to "judge you..."Β Β  Gosh, you play one handed one night, all night and see how hard it is....Β Β  I am hand disabled as are many others with physical and other disabilities......Β  So, your assertions to many of us are very unfair and judgemental....Β  We do the best we can !

Gosh, we are supposed to be having fun !Β Β Β  And Win Rate really has no value if, even if we lose, are having fun....

Β 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Aethervox said:

PS *

Β 

Coop is a good place for testing new ships and ship types. I'm just starting to delve a bit into subs and am doing it first in Coop. I use Coop to complete certain missions too, like "get 250 main battery hits" because it's easier and quicker. I also use Coop to knock off "snowflakes" as most of my little-played ships are unequipped and oftentimes even sans commanders and the turn-around time is quick.

However, I tested the Massachusetts' versus the Schlielffen's secondaries in a more scientific fashion by using the Training Room and setting up the exact same ships to attack and exact same distance before I started the secondaries firing. The Schlieffen is simply a better secondary ship than the Massachusetts against Tier-X ships. However, it should be as it's a tier-X ship. But the Massachusetts can still hold its own at tier-X and gets to play a third of its matches at tier VI-VIII, where it's secondaries simply rock against ships at that tier spread.

Β 

Edited by Snargfargle

1 hour ago, Aethervox said:

PS *

Β 

And your type of so called expert - elitist player are one of the reasons I stay away from the PVP modes.

You are toxic.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Musket22 said:

And your type of so called expert - elitist player are one of the reasons I stay away from the PVP modes.

You are toxic.

ignore him and move on, the child's been trolling everyone with a few others so.

• Like 1
  • Bored 1

38 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I use Coop to complete certain missions too, like "get 250 main battery hits" because it's easier and quicker. I also use Coop to knock off "snowflakes" as

I can see these reasons as valid. Sometimes, in randoms, it is more difficult (or slower) to do these.

..co op to my amazement turns out to be a place to get rid of karma..by playing Marceu of all things-not a CV, not a dildo.

Even was nice enough not to torp reds so that BBabies can have some damage, just went for mb hits, only to be moaned at in chat, reported by them same truck drivers for I cannot fathom what😁

Not that I give a rats heinie bout pixel karma, but a surprise- well that it was🀟😘

• Haha 1