Has anyone had this colour change during game ?

I was just playing my 8th game on my gaming laptop (i7-12700H, RTX 3060 mobile, 32gb Ram) when the screen suddenly went red, or specifically the blues (sea & sky). I tabbed out to Windowss and everthing was fine and after the game, the colours back in port were normal. I expect it was just a glitch as it's the first time in over 3 years that I have had any thing like this.

Screenshot attached fwiw 

WTF Why Red.jpg

The sky going red like that is a missing (or corrupted) skybox for that particular map.

If it loaded into the battle like that (or switched right as the battle started), it's definitely a fully missing or corrupted texture (rather than being driver related). If it started normally and switched in the middle of the battle, it's still a skybox issue but more likely triggered by something else in the game rather than the texture as a whole.

Either way, a check and repair fix it. Unless you want to keep your Red October-inspired New Dawn map...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happened as the game (read map) started. Always a pain when to say a game "starts" as clicking the START button just launches you into the map and that was when the sky turned red.

• 1 month later...
On 8/31/2023 at 12:40 AM, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Either way, a check and repair fix it

I did that it did not work 

• Like 1