New Code

UnrepentantSinner

20 minutes ago, UnrepentantSinner said:

MGLNTVWOWS

Gives 2 Special Bonus Container

Code activated.  Thanks.  🙂 

• Like 1

Drats, just credits for EU tho I got exp for NA - wish these had been reversed - still freebies, mini tho this is.

once again, new code, cant get it ingame *what the doodle*

14 hours ago, GoGo_Gadget_Secondaries said:

once again, new code, cant get it ingame *what the doodle*

You mean the code gets accepted but you got nothing?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

You mean the code gets accepted but you got nothing?

Yes, same here and it's been this way since the update.  Asks you to go to the WGC and since you are in the game itself, it can't open what is open. 

So, I guess this is the latest way to insure as very little gets through to us......  There is no other explanation - since we already are members of the game and actively playing this game (although, that is getting shorter and shorter time wise....)  I wonder why?

PS, I tried the other way - not being logged into the game first.

image.png.1cffd7810493b263a4bc31867528a3ed.png  so I opened the WGC and nothing was in port for this reward.

Any ideas>>??

Edited by Asym

18 minutes ago, Asym said:

Yes, same here and it's been this way since the update.  Asks you to go to the WGC and since you are in the game itself, it can't open what is open. 

So, I guess this is the latest way to insure as very little gets through to us......  There is no other explanation - since we already are members of the game and actively playing this game (although, that is getting shorter and shorter time wise....)  I wonder why?

image.png.1cffd7810493b263a4bc31867528a3ed.png  so I opened the WGC and nothing was in port for this reward.

Any ideas>>??

Uhm... normally WoWS shuts down WGC when the game launches (unlike WoT), but you can launch WGC afterwards. However, are you a Steam user?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Uhm... normally WoWS shuts down WGC when the game launches (unlike WoT), but you can launch WGC afterwards. However, are you a Steam user?

I have steam installed but WOWS is not launched from there?  Is that what you are asking?  I play Fallout from Steam.

8 minutes ago, Asym said:

I have steam installed but WOWS is not launched from there?  Is that what you are asking?  I play Fallout from Steam.

Yes, that was what I was asking, so you have the regular version of WoWS. The way I usually enter the code is through the input option under WGC. Either when logged in, or not, typically I don't have issues with that. You can also log in the WG website enter the codes there, but WGC is faster, IMO.

Sometimes, you get nothing, but that's usually for me when I enter a code that I've previously used. There's two kinds of codes for some reason, those that tell you that 'the limit has been reached for that account' meaning you've already used it, and then there are those pesky ones that don't tell you that, the code gets accepted every time you enter it but you never get anything out of it after the first time.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Asym said:

Any ideas>>??

exactly this, but WG keeps giving me BOT msgs even on there discord, like im making it up .....

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Yes, that was what I was asking, so you have the regular version of WoWS. The way I usually enter the code is through the input option under WGC. Either when logged in, or not, typically I don't have issues with that. You can also log in the WG website enter the codes there, but WGC is faster, IMO.

Sometimes, you get nothing, but that's usually for me when I enter a code that I've previously used. There's two kinds of codes for some reason, those that tell you that 'the limit has been reached for that account' meaning you've already used it, and then there are those pesky ones that don't tell you that, the code gets accepted every time you enter it but you never get anything out of it after the first time.

Thanks.  I opened the WGC and opened the redeem code from there and then pasted the latest code.  Opened the game itself:  nothing.   Now, your second point may be in play so, I filed a ticket and the next new code I'll try it from the actual WGC and see what happens...

Thanks !

• Like 1

to add onto it, never trust customer support imo

image.thumb.png.75b1e821f61379e97876e9d444613837.png

• Like 1

I have no idea how 'new player' codes behave when you aren't a new player.

• Like 1

I know how frustrated players behave........they stop playing. 

As I said, I'm waiting till the next code pops up and will try the WGC screen's redeem codes entry port and see if that makes any difference.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

I have no idea how 'new player' codes behave when you aren't a new player.

mind you thats a lie, its not a "new player" code

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GoGo_Gadget_Secondaries said:

mind you thats a lie, its not a "new player" code

Not a lie, but a ... miscommunication.

• Haha 1