Mics in Training Battles

Malum0ne

Do the mics not work in the training battle? 

We just tried to train a bit and nobody's mic was working.

I've checked all of my in-game settings and tested the mic on a mic test site and it works. 

Edited by Malum0ne
Edit: We created a Div for Random ops and everyone's mic worked fine.

1 hour ago, Malum0ne said:

We use Discord for the training room, and it works just fine.

I assume by your post you are referring to using "V" for voice chat.  If that is the case, I cannot offer any thoughts on that.  Perhaps someone else on the forum can chime in with some insight/experience.  I would assume and hope that feature would work in the training room.

Calling @BOBTHEBALL - any thoughts/experience with this?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Malum0ne said:

We just tried to train a bit and nobody's mic was working.

I've checked all of my in-game settings and tested the mic on a mic test site and it works. 

2 hours ago, HogHammer said:

I assume by your post you are referring to using "V" for voice chat.  If that is the case, I cannot offer any thoughts on that.  Perhaps someone else on the forum can chime in with some insight/experience.  I would assume and hope that feature would work in the training room.

Ok so on this topic, I have absolutely no ideas if I'm honest. However one thing that does come to mind is how WG likes to disable things in training rooms. Maybe they went along and disabled mics in training rooms for whatever reasons. Otherwise no other real thoughts on this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, HogHammer said:

Thanks guys.  That's what we are going to do next time. Unless it's a WoWS screw-up, but I doubt they would ever make a mistake... 🙄  🤭 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1