Next double bonus RB reset when?

OldSchoolGaming_Youtube

Gotten back my old trusty Harugumo, need to sell it again!

90 days from January 27th, and a Google query puts it at about April 26th. 

By the beginning of April, the counter will be reporting in days (which it should do anyway IMHO) and you will have a more accurate estimate. 

• Like 2

Under the Tech Tree tab, there is a statement at the bottom that gives the length of time until the next reset. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pugilistic said:

Under the Tech Tree tab, there is a statement at the bottom that gives the length of time until the next reset. 

Yes, but it's terribly imprecise until you get down to less than a month, and I don't blame OldSchool for asking the question and wanting a more precise date.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Yes, but it's terribly imprecise until you get down to less than a month, and I don't blame OldSchool for asking the question and wanting a more precise date.

The number of days as a default would indeed be an improvement. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pugilistic said:

Oh crap, I Actually didn't know that! Many Tanks!

One thing I would LOVE to see is a schedule like when WG makes those huge season reports on their website for different tech tree launches and implementations for the fall or spring (cant remember what they are called), but for different Premiums ships as well and what currency they would be for. So, us players could plan more for what currency's to grind. So lets say WG would announce them releasing Benham for steel in 4 month time, then many would have some time to actually get the ship when its released.