My games with Buffalo go one of two ways, and they usually don't go like this one did.

Jakeshuffle

No one on the Red team even wanted to look at me! They just sort of sat there and...let me light them on fire.

Buffalo Kraken.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Very nice game, if I'm honest I really enjoyed Buffalo and found her to be one of the better tier 9 cruisers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jakeshuffle said:

No one on the Red team even wanted to look at me! They just sort of sat there and...let me light them on fire.

Buffalo Kraken.jpg

Cool. As Napoleon said: "Never interrupt the enemy when he is making a mistake." 😎

14 minutes ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

Very nice game, if I'm honest I really enjoyed Buffalo and found her to be one of the better tier 9 cruisers.

It took me a while. Way too long. Then one day it clicked, and the rest of the grind was a breeze. 

2 hours ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

She just handles so much differently from the Des Moines with the legendary mod that it throws me for a loop.

14 hours ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

Agreed, however the footnote to this is that Buffalo has an even higher skill floor than DM.  Buff has one of the highest effective DPM of the tier but requires good positioning and situational awareness to pull it off.  Add long range shell float and good aim is a requirement as well.

It can also be a helluva a good kiter.  For example in T9 ranked it's one of the best anti-Pomm ships since it can tank 381mm and lower, yet firing angles put you a bit outside of auto bounce angles you have to have good timing with that rudder button.