PSA. Credit Compensation for the Rahmat and owned Modules is not listed in a Notification - WG NA CC

Charon

image.thumb.png.91f25c0fef815f3500146abee51b83d9.pngimage.thumb.png.3cd919ad22c0ca58defe44638e98badc.png

From a discussion on the official discord, figured this might help with some like myself that was initially worried, 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you very much for the post.  I just picked up the Rahmat a few hours ago and was wondering why I didn't see any compensation for having it in port already.  

• Like 1

Thanks for that.

I started to write a post about the lack of quality control and attention to detail that this particular episode illustrates ... but let's be honest, it's basically standard WG these days.

• Like 1

I noted down my credits before I claimed it, then compared with after. That's the easiest way to ensure you got what you were owed. 

Pencil and paper, people. 

3 hours ago, SunkCostFallacy said:

Istarted to write a post about the lack of quality control and attention to detail that this particular episode illustrates ... but let's be honest, it's basically standard WG these days.

Hey, at least they made sure the amount listed in the news article and the amount shown in the in-port notification match!

They also didn’t realize they were writing with invisible ink

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Screenshot.

10 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

I noted down my credits before I claimed it, then compared with after. That's the easiest way to ensure you got what you were owed. 

Since 2015, WoWS has been historically ineffective in offering proper tracking tools for...well, anything.

I found a tracking app that I have used since Open Beta that I have found to be pretty reliable:

tickmarks.jpg

38 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Since 2015, WoWS has been historically ineffective in offering proper tracking tools for...well, anything.

I found a tracking app that I have used since Open Beta that I have found to be pretty reliable:

tickmarks.jpg

Nice!

I just spent yesterday verifying some less well documented stuff in game...which required using a stopwatch mid battle and taking notes...since the replay system is also bugged for certain things.

I've also used your method for verifying MM tier spreads because there is no way to see that information otherwise.

Welcome to the dark side.

Hi all,

46 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

tickmarks.jpg

For years I am using "WWStat" (was "MXStat" before divorce)...

https://wows.mv-smirnov.org/en/wwstat/

Leo "Apollo11"

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

For years I am using "WWStat" (was "MXStat" before divorce)...

https://wows.mv-smirnov.org/en/wwstat/

Leo "Apollo11"

I'm interested in that program, is it regularly updated? Might give it a try. Seems quite useful for tracking data. 

23 hours ago, PrairiePlayer said:

Thank you very much for the post.  I just picked up the Rahmat a few hours ago and was wondering why I didn't see any compensation for having it in port already.  

I had the same thing yesterday and I did check my Credits and it "appears" that 2.5 million is what I received...  I could be wrong but.......

I should have said that I didn't see any notification of compensation.  I honestly don't follow my credits totals very closely so couldn't verify one way or the other.  I just was not paying that much attention.