Waves of Copacabana camo (permanent)

Musket22

Just earned it and now having a hard time finding what ship(s) I can put it on.

Any help appreciated

image.png.b23ca8fd0cd62fb17b283964d96cf772.png

45 minutes ago, BlueMax1916 said:

Rio de Janeiro?

That is south of Havana

Thanks for the suggestion but I just checked and the answer is NOPE!

I had a similar thing happen with the Lunar Warrior perma camo reward in the Lunar New year Event. I even put in a ticket and I'm posting part of WG's response below. Seems they've changed how & where they locate linkable perma camos. Hopefully it's the same for the camo you're looking for. Cheers!

ticket001.png

9 hours ago, BlueMax1916 said:

I mean the ship 'Rio de Janeiro'. Panamerican BB.

But @Mono_De_Mantequilla means the old Barry Manilow song, “Copacabana” (from the line, “the hottest spot north of Havana.”)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, hocus4957 said:

I had a similar thing happen with the Lunar Warrior perma camo reward in the Lunar New year Event. I even put in a ticket and I'm posting part of WG's response below. Seems they've changed how & where they locate linkable perma camos. Hopefully it's the same for the camo you're looking for. Cheers!

The interface was altered to accommodate the update. “Standard” permanent camos are still listed at the top, while the “new” permanent camos that are just copies of temporary camos are listed in the appropriate sections (same as temporary camos) below. In fact, the new permanent camo window has all the new permanent camos is the same place their temporary versions were/are in the old combined window/new temporary camo window.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Like 1