Not a Code But Dubs, Coal, Credits and Lunar New Year Containers

yss_turtleship

Courtesy of @JB_01 [SF-13], you can earn 101 dubs and a few other items (1,000 coal, 115,000 credits,2 Lunar New Year containers, and the New Year Beast patch. Also check the attached picture) if your random bundle is in the same order (I suspect it is) as his. Stop at stage 8! After that, it will start costing you.

Sequential_Bundle_buy8_2_9_2024.png?ex=65da6cbd&is=65c7f7bd&hm=9437ac63d60b50203cf1226cefeb26c8a1deb22caddf6c23ca4e610564783a46&=

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Subtle_Octavian said:

It's not the same for everyone.

Yeah, I got the version where the Lunar containers were where you see here in OP post the mask costing 100 doubloons.

If I remember some news articles correctly, the progression isn't the same for every player.
And, I've visited that event section of the Armory and made as much progress as my current inventory of doubloons allows.

I got "Free" on the first one, after that "Free" cost dubs... Quite dubious. 

On 2/12/2024 at 4:28 AM, xamdam said:

I got "Free" on the first one, after that "Free" cost dubs... Quite dubious. 

Two of every three are free, and there's a generous sprinkling of free Dubs, so even the discounted items are doubly discounted.
It's a good deal up to a point.

• Like 1