Wow, that is fugly.

Efros

It's effectively russianbadger taking the piss out of the suckers at WG. He milks them for money, and they oblige.

• Haha 2

NOTHING beats the OG Pinata camo on the Cleveland ................ you can un-see that monstrosity! 

53 minutes ago, Efros said:

Perma Camo from the BP.

8bff904e1147fc7844f17ce3b8c4a86c.jpg

Damn that’s nasty

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Efros said:

Wow, that is fugly.
Perma Camo from the BP.

8bff904e1147fc7844f17ce3b8c4a86c.jpg

Personally, I don't have any objections to the camouflage being in-the-game.
How well it may "sell" and provide customers with delight and WG/WOWs with cash is anyone's guess, eh?

The big red lobsters do seem to make nice reference points for aiming at the ship, though.  🙂 

1 hour ago, DoW_ said:

Lol. 

Multiple people in authority had to approve that abomination 😇

It was probably approved over dinner:

Lobster tails broiled on a sheet pan. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On the positive side, it does move one to enquire (I say, I say, I say) what's worse than lobsters on your piano...etc?

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

On the positive side, it does move one to enquire (I say, I say, I say) what's worse than lobsters on your piano...etc?

Something occurred to me what would be worse than lobsters on your piano but I think I better not say it out loud.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

According to Derek and Clive, Jayne Mansfield could probably tell you what was worse than lobsters on your piano. 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Efros said:

According to Derek and Clive, Jayne Mansfield could probably tell you what was worse than lobsters on your piano. 

I see, an inside joke then.

• Like 3

Just now, Efros said:

Just google Derek and Clive "Worst job I ever had"

Maybe now we know where WG pulled this camo from.

• Haha 2

I tend to play my ships in "battleship grey".  However, when I saw the above camo, my first thought was someone buying a scrap BB and turning it into a lobster shack.  All it lacks is flashing neon lights.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If I happen to get that camo, I'll play this song...

• Haha 1

That's pretty bad..... If your going to make a lobster camo maybe make it for a state or city that actually have lobsters.  Massachusetts, Rhode Island or the Florida isn't Wisconsin the cheese head state? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, clammboy said:

isn't Wisconsin the cheese head state?

Don't give them any ideas!

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, clammboy said:

That's pretty bad..... If your going to make a lobster camo maybe make it for a state or city that actually have lobsters.  Massachusetts, Rhode Island or the Florida isn't Wisconsin the cheese head state? 

Maybe it's a sneak peek at the USS Maine's permacamo.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Efros said:

Jayne Mansfield

Sweet, charming, shy, mysterious girl…

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, DoW_ said:

Lol. 

Multiple people in authority had to approve that abomination 😇

Lobsters are at least a much more nicer sight than a gothic church afloat (there is only one place where a "floating church" is truly legit IMHO, and that's at Mont Saint Michel) or stuff - true abominations - like "Varg" (e.g. for Bismarck, also similar on Mogami) or "Crocosaur" (e.g. on Montana).

And nonsensical saw blades in guise of a normal prow that can only serve as augmenting the hydrodynamical resistance fall also far behind lobsters so far as optics are concerned.

Regards, Nightowl

• Haha 1
  • Bored 1

7 hours ago, clammboy said:

Apparently it’s a reference to some type of inside joke among TheRussianBadger’s community, to go along with the choice for his commander portrait.

I personally find the camo unappealing and the commander’s unique voiceover boring. That just means that I’ll keep running the free “Snowy” camo I picked up a couple years back and the lobster-man will be banished to my commander reserve for the foreseeable future.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Verblonde said:

Sweet, charming, shy, mysterious girl…

... with bodacious tatas!

• Haha 2