WoWs codes dont work on STEAM verson anymore!?

GoGo_Gadget_Secondaries

been trying to get codes in, at least ones that arnt expired and keep getting this....

image.thumb.png.3610b4d730fee15ed0346f306479da1b.png

like when tf they stop supporting Steam?

• Like 1

Welcome aboard!

I'm not a Steam World of Warships user myself, maybe some around here are, though.

Just now, Admiral_Karasu said:

Welcome aboard!

I'm not a Steam World of Warships user myself, maybe some around here are, though.

also it seems when i accidentally unlinked my steam to wargaming i can no longer play on my account .......

12 minutes ago, GoGo_Gadget_Secondaries said:

help....anyone?

Submit a ticket? Would that be to WG customer service or Steam, though.

As I said, I don't know. There's something stated on Steam pages about using the WG personal settings.

https://na.wargaming.net/personal/

I don't have anything pointing to steam in my settings, maybe you have though.

This topic may or may not be relevant to your problem.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/992640/discussions/1/4961229186485817268/?ctp=2

@GoGo_Gadget_Secondaries if you log in via your Steam account, first I would get Steam involved with a support ticket.

Based on what you explained, it seems like you were able to add codes.  So whatever they provide should be in your port.  The issue, from what I understand, is not being able to log in to WoWs to view these items.  I'd send a support ticket to Steam to sort this one out.  They are pretty fast in getting back a reply.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, HogHammer said:

@GoGo_Gadget_Secondaries if you log in via your Steam account, first I would get Steam involved with a support ticket.

Based on what you explained, it seems like you were able to add codes.  So whatever they provide should be in your port.  The issue, from what I understand, is not being able to log in to WoWs to view these items.  I'd send a support ticket to Steam to sort this one out.  They are pretty fast in getting back a reply.

i just dident want to wait 48+ hours for support to get back to me but guess i have no choice 😞

tdlr i misclicked on wargaming website account management and deleted this

image.png.08ec420a5252407079bd5b1c0cdadd4a.png

and cant get it back 😞

now any time i try to login it says to "create a account"....

46 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Submit a ticket? Would that be to WG customer service or Steam, though.

As I said, I don't know. There's something stated on Steam pages about using the WG personal settings.

https://na.wargaming.net/personal/

I don't have anything pointing to steam in my settings, maybe you have though.

This topic may or may not be relevant to your problem.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/992640/discussions/1/4961229186485817268/?ctp=2

check post above i explained it better

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GoGo_Gadget_Secondaries said:

check post above i explained it better

I see, I know @HogHammer recommended Steam customer service, but since the issue happened on Wargaming's side, I really don't know whose CS can help you, Steam or WG. From the little I managed to look at linking to Steam when it comes to other games, the linking there happens in the relevant game or their website, not on Steam side.

1 minute ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

I see, I know @HogHammer recommended Steam customer service, but since the issue happened on Wargaming's side, I really don't know whose CS can help you, Steam or WG. From the little I managed to look at linking to Steam when it comes to other games, the linking there happens in the relevant game or their website, not on Steam side.

my issue is my ingame name and my steam name are different, BUT i even tested that and changed my steam name to my wargaming name but told me "this name is already taken" BS......

1 minute ago, GoGo_Gadget_Secondaries said:

my issue is my ingame name and my steam name are different, BUT i even tested that and changed my steam name to my wargaming name but told me "this name is already taken" BS......

Steam has two user names, and I don't know if either of them is relevant in this case. One is the display name, and the other is the actual account name that are your credentials you need when you log in.

• Like 1

@GoGo_Gadget_Secondaries Since we don't have 'inside knowledge' of WG technical side, I took the liberty of asking on the 'Other Side' if we could get some answer there. I don't know if you use this 'auxiliary service' youself, but they do have a technical help chat.

https://discord.com/channels/669128285527080961/669133952421986314/1205636655323676702

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

@GoGo_Gadget_Secondaries Since we don't have 'inside knowledge' of WG technical side, I took the liberty of asking on the 'Other Side' if we could get some answer there. I don't know if you use this 'auxiliary service' youself, but they do have a technical help chat.

https://discord.com/channels/669128285527080961/669133952421986314/1205636655323676702

piiiist, look 2 posts above 😉

• Like 1

Just now, GoGo_Gadget_Secondaries said:

piiiist, look 2 posts above 😉

That's Discord for you. 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Like 1