LMAO.....

Andrewbassg

No-premium-shop.png

Not that I actually wanted to buy anything.......buuut.......rofl.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The premium shop is broken? Now that’s a problem! How are people going to buy things and give WeeGee money? They’d better get their best hamster wranglers on that asap!

• Haha 4

OMG this is disaster of calamitous proportions! It's the Lunar New Year event just starting off.... all the carefully crafted projections...

image.jpeg.5555d358450552485b6a271d66bdc5bc.jpeg

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

How?

not sure what I can say.......

image.thumb.png.73c7047e7aa134cedb3a297f65130e91.png

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Lord_Slayer said:

image.thumb.png.08567fad5a1b59659fcc6a13fca75214.png

You just pushed the button and took you there?

Edited by Andrewbassg

1 minute ago, Andrewbassg said:

You just pushed the button and took you there?

yep

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Lord_Slayer said:

yep

Ok, so closed Chrome, tried again and now is working.... Well....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Andrewbassg
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Andrewbassg said:

Ok, so closed Chrome, tried again and now is working.... Well....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Must be a conspiracy, surely....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Must be a conspiracy, surely....

Full disclosure: wanted to see if Kutuzov can be acquired, coz that's what the indication in the tech tree says, not being in the Armory. Pushed ingame Premium Shop button, but there are no ships, only dubs Smile_sceptic.gif.97d8c8cbb10e163afd1a67.Oookay, headed for the "proper" Shop, pushed the button and took me to the place on the screen. Needles to say, insta LMAO, screen taken and started thread. Then @Lord_Slayer put up his screen, so closed Chrome and tried again, this time working properly, tho no Kutuzov.

My explanation being to all that jazz: didn't visited PS for a looooong time, so somethin' told Wedgie, "dis guy doesn't buy stuff, so lets just ignore him". 14728F2B-B3A1-4254-850F-95D0D4BC5353.gif

38 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

Full disclosure: wanted to see if Kutuzov can be acquired, coz that's what the indication in the tech tree says, not being in the Armory. Pushed ingame Premium Shop button, but there are no ships, only dubs Smile_sceptic.gif.97d8c8cbb10e163afd1a67.Oookay, headed for the "proper" Shop, pushed the button and took me to the place on the screen. Needles to say, insta LMAO, screen taken and started thread. Then @Lord_Slayer put up his screen, so closed Chrome and tried again, this time working properly, tho no Kutuzov.

My explanation being to all that jazz: didn't visited PS for a looooong time, so somethin' told Wedgie, "dis guy doesn't buy stuff, so lets just ignore him". 14728F2B-B3A1-4254-850F-95D0D4BC5353.gif

Sounds like a bad case of confirmation bias.

Kutuzov, it used to be my most played cruiser in WoWS, still is, statistically speaking though not in actual practice any more. This was in the old days when AA mattered, I had it configured for a full AA build back then, it provided some variation of play that I no longer can access... thanks, WG.

15 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Sounds like a bad case of confirmation bias.

Oh come on,it was funny, "Page Not Found"........

17 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Kutuzov, it used to be my most played cruiser in WoWS, still is, statistically speaking though not in actual practice any more. This was in the old days when AA mattered, I had it configured for a full AA build back then, it provided some variation of play that I no longer can access... thanks, WG.

I like the Sverdlovs, quite a lot, both IRL as in the game. Irian is a monster in ops, a bit less in PvP, tho Dim, being free, is quite dim . No Kutu, hence the inquiry.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

Oh come on,it was funny, "Page Not Found"........

Not as funny as the version of 404 that flips the sub at you, how about adding insult to injury...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Btw I just looked up on Wiki and....

"Mikhail Kutuzov first went on sale on 11 January 2016 on the NA servers, and on 25 December 2015 on the EU servers. It has since been permanently removed from sale".

...Smile_sceptic.gif.97d8c8cbb10e163afd1a67

Also encountered the log in request on Wiki. Must be some sort of cyclical thing... 

• Like 1