They're Great...

SoshiSone

Nice battle.  There is nothing better than being low-tier and spanking higher tiers.  Congratulations!

• Like 1

Damn that is impressive @SoshiSone. I think you have mind melded with that ship, it’s become an extension of your will 🫡

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The instant I saw the post title, I knew what you had done. 😎

3 hours ago, DDG44_Vet said:

Damn that is impressive @SoshiSone. I think you have mind melded with that ship, it’s become an extension of your will 🫡

It is truly amazing when you stick with a ship for so long, regardless of its general performance parameters....you learn it, master it, and you can actually win with it, consistently. Regardless of stats.

(of course, that doesn't mean said ship doesn't need a buff if its performance is generally poor, but you get the idea ;P)

• Haha 1

This is the second time I have ever played this ship.  Not bottom tier, however.  Maybe this ship IS great??

Tiger59 redacted 020424.jpg

Edited by desmo_2
  • Like 1

Look at the exp on the losing team, they didnt do a thing and its a tier 10 battle.

3 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

Look at the exp on the losing team, they didnt do a thing and its a tier 10 battle.

The point to be made here is that all Soshi's got is two Minotaur turrets and just enough armour to fuze any shell that hits him, and without even sinking a ship he came in top of a Tier 10 game. 

• Like 1

As always, credit to my team.  Tiger is a team ship and works best in that mode.  I try to play that mode every game with it, but don't always get the team synergy I'm looking for.  This game, that synergy worked beautifully.  I told my team I was going to light up the cap on our flank, and I got good affirmation to that affect in chat.  We had a DD moving to cap, some BBs and CAs in support.  All well positioned.

I found the Gdansk early (or maybe I should say he found me), and was able to get a radar hit and some good damage with my feeble turrets before my radar ran out.  But in true "team" spirit, Buffalo rolled in behind me and lit him up again, allowing me (and team) to smash him...and that (along with our DD getting the cap) pretty much set the tone for the rest of the match.  We had intel (me) and they lost their's (Gdansk), and we were up the cap.  I was matched with red cruisers that outclassed me in every way, but I had Montanna and Musahi behind.  Reds can't push me (or the cap) or my BB friends crush them. 

In short, our DD gets the cap, our CAs (me included) get their DD, and our BBs get their CAs (and eventually) their BBs.       

• Like 2