WoWS Captain's Club event for Feb 2024 is messed up

Tpaktop2_1 NA

Trying to understand the event is wacked. They give a clue in the WoWS YT video (<cough> Missouri <cough>) and give a link in the description to their event sponsor. However that link for the sponsor goes to WG portal to download the game. I think they should be referring to is the Magellan TV Facebook page. Which is crack IMO. I don't do FB as well as many other WoWS players. However, I guess unless you have to sign into FB, you don't see the code. I myself am not worrying about the code, but why does this have to be a mess for new WoWS players and secluded from non-social media WoWS players? Am I seeing this wrong?

Edited by Tpaktop2_1 NA
typo
  • Like 2

Maybe we should pool our money and hire a gumshoe or even a Hercule Poirot wannabe to track down and tell us what's this is all about.... again.

3 hours ago, Tpaktop2_1 NA said:

However that link for the sponsor goes to WG portal to download the game

It works now, at least for me. Though I'm not on FB, so ain't going in there.

And this is the code (could see without logging in)

Spoiler

MISSOURI1955

gave to containers - 5 green Ship XP and 5 green Commander XP expendable bonuses

• Thanks 3

The only reason I ever go to WoWs Discord is to get codes from the codes thread on the forum.  I just do it when I'm bored.  So I got it this morning.

Edited by Captain_Rawhide