"Woke" Bing Image Creator refused to create a naval battle image!

Snargfargle

Pic doesn't load.

BTW, Bing did a helluva better job on my Japanese bikini girls. Deepai.org gave me the banjo boy from Deliverance!

Woke or not, Bing wins in my book! lol 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, xamdam said:

Pic doesn't load.

BTW, Bing did a helluva better job on my Japanese bikini girls. Deepai.org gave me the banjo boy from Deliverance!

LOL!

My Deepai.org image must have been a temporary output that I needed to save. Let me generate a new one and save it as a file.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, xamdam said:

Pic doesn't load.

I created an image with deepai using the prompt "Japanese girls on the deck of a WWII destroyer" and got this. The image was classy and period correct. Unfortunately, this is all I can post of it here.

Untitled-4.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I created an image with deepai using the prompt "Japanese girls on the deck of a WWII destroyer" and got this. The image was classy and period correct. Unfortunately, this is all I can post of it here.

Untitled-4.jpg

Why, is there some technical difficulties or something?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Why, is there some technical difficulties or something?

Forum code of conduct rules. The same would apply to half of the American plane nose art in WWII.

Here's what I got for "snargfargle," I sort of like it.

Untitled-1.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Snargfargle said:

Untitled-4.jpg

This is what I got for "Japanese girls on the deck of a WWII destroyer"

9NdMKTj.jpg

QYsvbxl.jpg

And here is "Wargaming's computer network room disaster"

qZbOJLd.jpg

And the last one is "torpedo closely missed battleship"

NUFMBEi.jpg

One could get addicted to this image process

Edited by Tpaktop2_1 NA
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The A.I.'s displayed some interesting creativity, and a bit of copy/paste laziness here & there.
The further back into the "depth of field", the less that the japanese girl's faces adhered to standards of anatomy (let alone 'beauty').
The number of gun barrels and their locations seemed to be another criteria wherein the A.I. seemed to think, "More is better.  Who cares about realism anyway?"  🙂 

Again, interesting to see how the A.I.  approached the tasks and interpreted the assignments (as worded).

Edited to add:  Note the plane with three wings, in one of the images.

Edited by Wolfswetpaws

I have to say I was pretty impressed with my results.  It's a keeper!

_14a50dec-3bb3-4cfa-b584-0570bab974eb.thumb.jpg.25c262160805489aab219e2469f58864.jpg

• Like 7

What I find ironic is that the AI creates an image then won't let you see it because it deems the image it created to have violated its own policy. Can anyone see a problem here? Has anyone seen the French film Big Bug?

Are you people using Bing or the deepai for the images?

Now, my results from that Bing thing finally came thru. A long wait, and I wasn't even trying to subvert it for some nefarious violent purposes... Here's what it gave, well worth the wait! All guaranteed to be family friendly too!

image.jpeg.07a772b56603cf4491fb3c2e7fcb3f48.jpeg

image.jpeg.21854e2ef13d615c539888dc17809344.jpeg

image.jpeg.6d57b6b787364eebf11b7ae1be67bf24.jpeg

image.jpeg.6de5f3463d9bfa8de4661a4829f60978.jpeg

The phrase that produced all these four different interpretations was this:

A soft cuddly colorful ship under blue sky and a rainbow

I accidentally crated another set, it came thru in 10 seconds this time:

image.jpeg.ded176acfa9ddd4577e0851e38b4b6d8.jpeg

image.jpeg.5b4a62d34426e28ffa51346223369665.jpeg

image.jpeg.79fb083ed5acf934857535901f04f40c.jpeg

image.jpeg.8aa3159f3be7d2296e31fec845350501.jpeg

If anyone needs an avatar or a clan emblem... feel free to pick one I don't mind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/31/2024 at 7:14 AM, Snargfargle said:

Untitled-4.jpg

spacer.png
https://api.deepai.org/job-view-file/75d7f5f8-4743-4d4d-a758-cd07b162371d/outputs/output.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snargfargle said:

Those coats look nice and warm. My AI-generated girls must have been stationed in the South Pacific.

Note the portion of the superstructure that seems to have no ship underneath it?

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

What I find ironic is that the AI creates an image then won't let you see it because it deems the image it created to have violated its own policy. Can anyone see a problem here? Has anyone seen the French film Big Bug?

I haven't seen it.  Thanks for sharing the trailer. 
While not "new" in terms of "robot revolution" concepts, it is well done and simultaneously entertaining & thought-provoking.

1 minute ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Note the portion of the superstructure that seems to have no ship underneath it?

Yeah, AI still has a way to go before it actually thinks like a human. I was reading about AIs recently and even those using supercomputers are still way behind the human brain in recognizing and understanding what's normal and what's not and in making logical associations among the various things it "knows."

• Like 1

Just now, Wolfswetpaws said:

I haven't seen it.  Thanks for sharing the trailer. 
While not "new" in terms of "robot revolution" concepts, it is well done and simultaneously entertaining & thought-provoking.

It's rare that I watch a movie more than once. I've watched Big Bug three times now. It's one of those movies that you usually don't catch all the things the writer and director are telling you with only one viewing. Of course, Big Bug's director also directed Amélie, one of the best movies I've seen.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

For the curious.  The image linked above was placed into my post via the "copy image address" procedure.
Apparently the website didn't keep the image on a permanent basis.  And I didn't save it to my own files.
Which is why it's no longer viewable, I'm guessing.
It was a cute depiction of three anime-girls dressed in beige winter parkas with some leather carrying-pouches and equipment, though.

18 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Apparently the website didn't keep the image on a permanent basis. 

I'm guessing you are correct.  If I click on your link now, I get...

404.png.c95007ea83b68310f0dcc95da13831ac.png

So, apparently, it did not save your image to display here.

• Like 1

325733d61f543861ab42216e27cffbb5.png

Interesting stuff from Bing... not something I thought I would ever say!

• Like 5

@Efros it is interesting what the Bing AI can come up with.  Really, from what I have seen, it depends on your description as to what the output is.

• Like 1

This image reminds me of a song. I used to have a girlfriend who went sailing with me. A lifetime ago. She couldn't sail but she sure could sing.

f-rJsRsU.jpg

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Like 3

On 1/31/2024 at 2:09 AM, Snargfargle said:

Untitled.jpg

My wife managed to create a picture of a young man with a gun protecting a young girl in a forest, but it balked at showing them kissing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6