armory

Where are the events?

Where is the content?

Where are the combat missions?

Where are the competitions?

Where are the shares?

Where are the prizes?

Should I delete the game?

Developers! Do you think that I will pay for this “emptiness”?

p.s. Where is the Prime Gaming content? there was no official news!!!

Edited by armory
  • Confused 2
  • Bored 1

5 minutes ago, armory said:

End of Prime Gaming bundles for WOWS

On Discord Konception stated that there will be no more Prime Gaming bundles for WoWS, as the "agreement" ended. WG has no future plans for Prime.

Link to the post.

A closer look at the Prime gaming pages shows that it's only WoWS. WoT has a new drop listed in the schedule in 2 days. So most likely WG just decided to drop WoWS promos on Prime.

The two months we are going to miss out are the ones with the best drops. Last year we got premium Black Friday Boxes in November, and in December it was on of each Santa Boxes. Now we get nothing.

This is worrying, as ending a long running promo, shows that WG is tightening the belt and squeezing the game harder.

EDIT: Ahskance confirmed that this was a decision only for WoWS and made by the WoWS team. The WoT bundle is separate.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/185i2gf/end_of_prime_gaming_bundles_for_wows/?rdt=45621

This was the first result, when I used an internet search-engine.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, armory said:

Where are the events?

Where is the content?

Where are the shares?

Where are the prizes?

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Examples of past drops-

ea638f5c-ff86-11ed-948d-ac162d70f4e4.jpg

b8e415ae-c8aa-11ed-975f-ac162d70f4e4.jpg

Doubloons or others stuff ok,fair enough.

Some stuff was great-some was a bit shit.

Twitch drops and codes etc are not affected-so far.

Edited by Chysagon
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, armory said:

Where are the events?

Where is the content?

Where are the shares?

Where are the prizes?

If free stuff is your only reason for playing the game, then i believe you have missed the point of it.

As for the competitions, I get that every time I launch into a non-bot game.

If you decide not to spend money on the game, that's your choice.  I don't recall when WG required that to play.

If you decide to delete the game, that too is your decision, and I hope you find one more suited to your temperament and enjoyment parameters.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, armory said:

Where are the events?

Where is the content?

Where are the shares?

Where are the prizes?

Do you know this is not an Official WoWS Forum and there's no WG people here to take note of your feedback?

You are welcomed to vent and share your opinions here, but from the way you phrase your post I feel you are talking to the wrong people ... We are not the Developers and they don't abide here. 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Do you know this is not an Official WoWS Forum and there's no WG people here to take note of your feedback?

You are welcomed to vent and share your opinions here, but from the way you phrase your post I feel you are talking to the wrong people ... We are not the Developers and they don't abide here. 

There is the feedback section:

https://www.devstrike.net/forum/22-wows-developer-feedback/

Though, as you said, there's not guarantee that any WG personnel reads anything there. Just the guarantee that it will get indexed for the Internet unlike the hazy mess that is called (by WG) the Discord 'forum'.

Other than that, if any direct response from WG is required then it is better to post something there in the feedback/bug report and similar sections, or in the general chat area.

We also have our own community maintained (thanks to all who contribute) News section here:

https://www.devstrike.net/forum/19-game-news/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, armory said:

In the end?

Where are the [blablabah]?

Depends on you:

If you’re a flower-power, drug-using sixties hippy, then in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make:

But if you’re a flower-power, drug-using sixties hippy, then in the end, you’re a twisted fiend fixated on doing really bad things to your mom and dad:

Uh-oh! The answer ain’t so easy, is it?

• Haha 1

Actually, I'm glad he asked this.  I've been wondering the same thing.  And no, it's not about 'free stuff' whatever that means.  It's all just pixel crap, but it does serve as a motivation to keep playing.  WG should know this.  Even the silly phone games reward you with stars, levels and any crap that keeps you playing.  Honestly, it has taken a bite out of the time I spend playing, so maybe I should be grateful.  

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

Actually, I'm glad he asked this.  I've been wondering the same thing.  And no, it's not about 'free stuff' whatever that means.  It's all just pixel crap, but it does serve as a motivation to keep playing.  WG should know this.  Even the silly phone games reward you with stars, levels and any crap that keeps you playing.  Honestly, it has taken a bite out of the time I spend playing, so maybe I should be grateful.  

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Research_Bureau

• Haha 1

I really miss the old version of WOWS... (at least version 3 or 4 years before this).... 🥹

Edited by WildWind84
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Looks promising. This is fun the same way as clearing your drive way of snow and then having to notice 10 minutes later that a blizzard hit the town.

Honestly, I have right now 2 lines rigrinding, probably for Van Speijk (already have: Ohio, Cobert, Ilinois, Siegfried), but also possible that I will until than change my mind...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WildWind84 said:

Honestly, I have right now 2 lines rigrinding, probably for Van Speijk (already have: Ohio, Cobert, Ilinois, Siegfried), but also possible that I will until than change my mind...

Well, it does give you a reason to play and regrind the line but... I'm a little worried if this is the reason for playing the game. I am again earning RP's myself, on the Japanese DD's which I reset.

2 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Well, it does give you a reason to play and regrind the line but... I'm a little worried if this is the reason for playing the game. I am again earning RP's myself, on the Japanese DD's which I reset.

Nope, reason why I still play: honestly I think it is good old habit. Also have time so... And also - in the bottom of the hart I still have some love to this game...

About regrinding - there is no mistery: if I really wish one ship, I will regrind as many time as I need to get him (yeah, I am pretty stubborn in some ocasions 😄 ). Will I enjoy in process? Depends of ship and line which I reset... Right now german dd and bb line are in reset. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

You have to remember that the entire reason the RB came into existence were players who were incapable of coming up with their own reasons to play the game demanding WG give them one, something with achievement prizes so they could demonstrate to others their work.

Those who can determine their own reasons to play the game and formulate their own challenges do not need the RB to play the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, WildWind84 said:

Nope, reason why I still play: honestly I think it is good old habit. Also have time so... And also - in the bottom of the hart I still have some love to this game...

About regrinding - there is no mistery: if I really wish one ship, I will regrind as many time as I need to get him (yeah, I am pretty stubborn in some ocasions 😄 ). Will I enjoy in process? Depends of ship and line which I reset... Right now german dd and bb line are in reset. 

9 minutes ago, Jakob Knight said:

You have to remember that the entire reason the RB came into existence were players who were incapable of coming up with their own reasons to play the game demanding WG give them one, something with achievement prizes so they could demonstrate to others their work.

Those who can determine their own reasons to play the game and formulate their own challenges do not need the RB to play the game.

Yes, this will kinda work, as well as there are RB ships you want to get. I haven't decided on any ship yet, I only got one so far, so there's plenty to think about while I grind up research points. The only complaint I have is that some of the mid tier ships aren't that great and they can be a real challenge in operations too.

The only option to express our displeasure now is to comment on the weekly WG Twitch streams. The WeeGee paid meatshields hosting either ignore or deflect as per usual. The people above them still don't listen or care about the playerbase. They still think if the older players leave they can churn out new baby seals in sufficient quantities to still make Victor Kisly rich.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, armory said:

Where are the events? Several going on now  

Where is the content? New US CVs in early access now.

Where are the combat missions? Under the missions tab  

Where are the competitions?Ranked and CB season just finished  another on the way soon  

Where are the shares? Shares of what?

Where are the prizes? What have you done to deserve one?

Should I delete the game? You, probably   

Developers! Do you think that I will pay for this “emptiness”?  No developers here, mostly just players who want to complain about things, you’ll fit in fine here  

p.s. Where is the Prime Gaming content? there was no official news!!!  See @Wolfswetpaws reply  

There.  

• Haha 1

Just for the real game end ,when it happens,which could take up to several years-if we live that long.the-end-mike-ehrmantraut-9oc3ig875gy8bzj

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4705w1q918mp1ka3tb0e

giphy.gif

b322a23a96b418b3615ffbf8db2dacd1.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paladin1954 said:

The only option to express our displeasure now is to comment on the weekly WG Twitch streams.

No point in that... Trust me, I tried so many times (especially Massa and ASW range) that even I gave up... Only you can got from there is ignore or "everithing is fine" answer...  Since this patch - WG twitch streams are not in my weekly calendar... 

2 hours ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Not an atom of him was left? That was an antimatter bomb!

• Like 1