Fallout - Teaser Trailer | Prime Video

Chysagon

12 minutes ago, Chysagon said:

Fallout - Teaser Trailer | Prime Video.

My game doesn't look like this...

45 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

My game doesn't look like this...

Amazon prime and artistic license,hope on release they have not screwed it up.premiering April 12.

about-amazon-inline-fallout-s1-ut-102-22

hndo-s1-digital3x2-cx404door-pre-pv-fina

• Like 1

I've been playing Fallout since its inception.  Same thing with the Mechwarrior franchise...

Now, all of us from the Fallout game world "know" that there are a lot of details a TV show/series simply can't depict without some super investor pony'ing up hundreds of millions of dollars....  And, even then, someone would find fault. 

The BOS story line resonates from inception.  Power Armor sells and if done well, simply is visually exciting.  District 9's light mechs were some of the best ever created and used.  Power Armor simply is a tough "visual" to capture.  Kind of like what John Ringo's Posleen war's power armor portrayed......in an expanded application of technology (the Grim Reapers especially...)

I am looking forward to whatever they produce.....  At least, they are trying........

• Like 1

Well, it looks good, for sure. I think I've played most of the FO titles, the old ones and then the newer ones as well. I just realised something that FO4 is missing, and it's the Ink Spots.

• Like 1