West Virginia 1944, any word on it becoming available later on?

xamdam

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about it becoming available in the Armory later? My Santa gifts failed to produce one and I'm not into gambling real cash to buy more...

I like to collect historical ships and could play this in Ops. It would be nice if they offered it up for coal later but my bet is probably doubloons...

Edited by xamdam
  • Like 1

I don't know if they've made any statements about WV '44- but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for news; she isn't even a year old yet. There are several other older premiums which have been in limbo since their initial release (Huron and Renown '44 come to mind), and others which have only come back as FOMO fodder every once in a blue moon, usually with very little advance warning (like Champagne).

Edited by Wrath_of_Deadguy
  • Like 1

I got mine from the Armory using Community Tokens. She is in the tier 7 crates. If you have a lot of the ships listed as prizes, you have pretty good odds of pulling her. I had all of them except like 3 or 4 so the odds were quite good. 

• Like 2