New Section - Torino's Napkin Emporium - and more

I_cant_Swim_

Folks, you may have noticed, effective immediately, the Ship Reviews section has undergone a few changes.

Firstly, we are thrilled to provide @torino2dc with an unlimited supply of Napkins in the new section "Torino's Napkin Emporium". on which to jot down his thoughts on the essence and impact of the latest updates to ships. So head on down to Torinio's Napkin Emporium to find out how an update hits your ship, what it means for the game, and other bundles of joy!

Additionally, we have re-organized the Reviews section into subforums, dedicated to Destroyers, Cruisers, Battleships, Aircraft Carriers, and Submarines. Many thanks to @HogHammer, whose organizational talent provided the driving force for the changes.

The Ship List post will remain in the parent "Ship Reviews" section, and will be updated with the newest ships and links to the new forums. We're hoping that Nobody will do this for us.

Check out the new sections,

and as always, folks - Only on DevStrike!

• Thanks 1

• I_cant_Swim_ featured this topic
  • I_cant_Swim_ unfeatured this topic